Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael officially becomes a pacman d.i.c_k rider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He threw in a few cheap shots. You can tell when someone hates having to give someone else credit and fat **** Rafael hates having to give Mayweather credit.

That said, if I didn't know that The Ring always has 2 articles talking about 2 different subjects from different perspectives written by Rosenthal and Fischer. I would've said Doug Fischer's article is much worse.

Comment

what the hell's that boxing writers name that has the glasses and pony tail that said no way Floyd was gonna beat Shane?... I wanna read his next article

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        What cave is Doug Fischer hiding in as well for that matter?
        hes back home in the caucacus mountains.

Comment

god im surprised this burger king fry chugin mofo still has a job, this guy is a joke and deserves no respect, he dont even live up to his work, shave ur face u fat lard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            what's wrong with this article? rafael gave mayweather his props
            LOL don't play dumb I know even you can't be that ******ed.

Comment

That article wasn't that bad, sure there were some cheap shots, but he gave Mayweather his props, says he boxed beautifully, which he did, so I don't see what the problem is. I know usually he's anti-Mayweather, but for this article, he wasn't that bad. And there was no Pac nuthugging either. I think you're overreacting slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                IMO Rafael doesn't even watch all the fights but he comments like hes seen it. I remember when Linares got knocked out and he mention him getting hit in the chin but I believe it was in the temple. Or other way around. It was clear he didn't even watch it but he was acting like the did
                "Mayweather had won six world titles in five divisions from junior lightweight to junior middleweight and beaten several prime opponents, but all in the smaller weight classes."

Corrales and Castillo in "smaller weight classes" is an outright lie by Rafael. And technically Hatton started at 140 while Mayweather started at 130. He's really not "smaller". Hatton also won a belt at 147 before fighting Mayweather. Rafael is truly a disgrace as a writer and no better then some of the biased posters on NSB..

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                  "Mayweather had won six world titles in five divisions from junior lightweight to junior middleweight and beaten several prime opponents, but all in the smaller weight classes."

Corrales and Castillo in "smaller weight classes" is an outright lie by Rafael. And technically Hatton started at 140 while Mayweather started at 130. He's really not "smaller". Hatton also won a belt at 147 before fighting Mayweather. Rafael is truly a disgrace as a writer and no better then some of the biased posters on NSB..
                  Rafael tries to right like that to subconsciously lead his readers on. Casual fans who know nothing get fooled by his nonsense.

Comment

remember this folks; mayweather loves biased morons like rafael. people like rafael just put fuel on the anti-floyd fire, which is exactly what he wants....

Comment

Floyd will be appreciated when he's gone...part of it is his fault and the rest is just hating...

There isn't another skilled slick technician like him in the sport...and idk when we will see another close to or on his level...

Comment

Working...
                      X