Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Mine > Yours

Comment

sure thing mines realistic though

Comment

Does give me a good idea though......

Hopkins running ahead of Joe towards a place in the hall of fame, and Joe dragging behind Hopkins running towards the Country of Wales........

Edit : Believe me I'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I made a joke about an increasing amount of black users since Anoraks banning, Anorak made an alt that we all know was highly offensive, Hoff and Dosia flooded the forums, we all got back in. I see no reason why you shouldn't be let back in either. We need more users like you IMO.

My banning lasted for a week, yours may be set to longer than that. But when I was banned it said "time the ban will be lifted: never" and I got back in, so I'm sure Pump will let you back in eventually. Unfortunately you just have to wait for him to make the decision.
            hope so, i like talking to you crazy ****s! it would suck if i had to leave.. mine said never too so i was thinking i was banned permanently too.. i guess not, we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Does give me a good idea though......

Hopkins running ahead of Joe towards a place in the hall of fame, and Joe dragging behind Hopkins running towards the Country of Wales........

Edit : Believe me I'll do it.
              do it do it do it!! oh make sure to add hopkins big headed ass raming his noggin into something like he always do! u can have winky laid out from a headbut or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by J Cash View Post
                do it do it do it!! oh make sure to add hopkins big headed ass raming his noggin into something like he always do! u can have winky laid out from a headbut or something lol
                Oh man I have a lot of material to work with. Hopkins will be a black hurdler, and he'll be hurdling the beaten body of Winky Wright, bloody on the pavement.....Hops will be jumping over Wright towards the boxing hall of fame.

Calzaghe will be dragging behind, avoiding the corpses of Hopkins vanquished enemies (Tarver, Oscar, Tito, and Wright) while being chased by Manfredo screaming "Hometown stoppage!". And Joe will of course be running back to Wales.....

hope so, i like talking to you crazy ****s! it would suck if i had to leave.. mine said never too so i was thinking i was banned permanently too.. i guess not, we will have to wait and see.
                Pump is a forgiving dude, he'll let you back in due time. If he let Anorak back as much as he has, you'll be back. Just keep checking, and don't leave. i'd hate to see you go.

Comment

Oh man I have a lot of material to work with. Hopkins will be a black hurdler, and he'll be hurdling the beaten body of Winky Wright, bloody on the pavement.....Hops will be jumping over Wright towards the boxing hall of fame.

Calzaghe will be dragging behind, avoiding the corpses of Hopkins vanquished enemies (Tarver, Oscar, Tito, and Wright) while being chased by Manfredo screaming "Hometown stoppage!". And Joe will of course be running back to Wales.....

Pump is a forgiving dude, he'll let you back in due time. If he let Anorak back as much as he has, you'll be back. Just keep checking, and don't leave. i'd hate to see you go.
                  you got a good sense of imagination. I should make one of hopkins picking on lil kids, since his victorys over de la hoya and trinida and winky were of smaller opponents. I will have roy jones bullying the bully though!

Comment

Originally posted by J Cash View Post
                    you got a good sense of imagination. I should make one of hopkins picking on lil kids, since his victorys over de la hoya and trinida and winky were of smaller opponents. I will have roy jones bullying the bully though!
                    Oscar was definitely smaller but people forget Tito was fitting into that weight (Middleweight) very well, and much better than expected. He did great in that tournament, so the whole "Tito was blown up" **** was just excuses IMO.

Comment

Hello ErrBody!!

Comment

Working...
                      X