Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is a guy who has one 12 round fight & one 10 round fight worthy of a fight w AW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrera looks like he would destroy Pascal, and Pascal just fought for the title TWICE. Barrera is a gutsy way to test out a new weight class.
    Odd that someone would focus on trashing an intriguing fight like Ward/Barrera and not Kov/Pascal 1 & 2.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      Supposedly, andre ward is pound for pound number one according to some here, and these guys are hyping up his opponent who doesn't even have a best win, whose career consists of mostly 6 and 4 round fights.

Why is this Barrera kid getting so much praise for doing absolutely nothing, against absolutely nobody? How is he even a challenge?

Oh, he has youtube videos. Cool. So what exactly makes makes a prospect with 17 fights such a dangerous foe? Spare me the amateur talk. Most Cubans suck as pros.
      No one is forcing you to watch it. If you don't like it move to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
        Supposedly, andre ward is pound for pound number one according to some here, and these guys are hyping up his opponent who doesn't even have a best win, whose career consists of mostly 6 and 4 round fights.

Why is this Barrera kid getting so much praise for doing absolutely nothing, against absolutely nobody? How is he even a challenge?

Oh, he has youtube videos. Cool. So what exactly makes makes a prospect with 17 fights such a dangerous foe? Spare me the amateur talk. Most Cubans suck as pros.
        He's undefeated and Ward is moving up in weight. Not every fight has to be a marquee match.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Barrera looks like he would destroy Pascal, and Pascal just fought for the title TWICE. Barrera is a gutsy way to test out a new weight class.
          Odd that someone would focus on trashing an intriguing fight like Ward/Barrera and not Kov/Pascal 1 & 2.
          Barrera? Destroying Pascal? Where did u see that fight? And Ward/Barrera is not intriguing, come on man lol. Pascal/Kov wasnt intriguing neither. If Ward/Barrera is intriguing than Ward is not as good as some people claim. Seriously I couldnt careless who he fight. Lets get Ward/Kov for the end of the year. Thats the fight all real fans are waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Barrera? Destroying Pascal? Where did u see that fight? And Ward/Barrera is not intriguing, come on man lol. Pascal/Kov wasnt intriguing neither. If Ward/Barrera is intriguing than Ward is not as good as some people claim. Seriously I couldnt careless who he fight. Lets get Ward/Kov for the end of the year. Thats the fight all real fans are waiting for.
            1) Your reading comprehension sucks. 2) The sport has more to offer than 3 top fights a year. P.S. if you don't underrated how Ward/Barrera is intriguing then don't go around announcing that you don't understand. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Comment

Ward is inactive, unranked in any division and has not had a meaningful win since 2013. We don't even know if he's the same fighter he was in 2012. This is the first test of his second career run. I'm just happy to see him in the ring at this point. The hype for Ward vs Kovalev is under the assumption that Ward hasn't lost a step due to inactivity. He's fighting a guy who win a title eliminator to become Kovalev's mandatory. If Ward wins, he will become mandatory challenger for the Krusher.

Golovkin is an active champion in which 2 of his last 3 fights have been against unranked fighters that have never even fought a scheduled 12 rounder or won a title eliminator. Pure garbage.

Funny how you have known racists and anti-Haymon cult members kissing Dominic Wade's ass

Just a few months ago he was a protected Haymon prospect who got a gift decision over Sam Soliman. I SEE RIGHT through you fools!
              Last edited by -PBP-; 02-11-2016, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Fools making the same kind of threads over and over again...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                  Ward is inactive, unranked in any division and has not had a meaningful win since 2013. We don't even know if he's the same fighter he was in 2012. This is the first test of his second career run. I'm just happy to see him in the ring at this point. The hype for Ward vs Kovalev is under the assumption that Ward hasn't lost a step due to inactivity. He's fighting a guy who win a title eliminator to become Kovalev's mandatory. If Ward wins, he will become mandatory challenger for the Krusher.

Golovkin is an active champion in which 2 of his last 3 fights have been against unranked fighters that have never even fought a scheduled 10 rounder or won a title eliminator. Pure garbage.

Funny how you have known racists and anti-Haymon cult members kissing Dominic Wade's ass

Just a few months ago he was a protected Haymon prospect who got a gift decision over Sam Soliman. I SEE RIGHT through you fools!
                  do you just like making things up? i assume you are talking about monroe and wade and they have both fought 10 rounders so where do you get your information?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    do you just like making things up? i assume you are talking about monroe and wade and they have both fought 10 rounders so where do you get your information?
                    Typo.. 12 round. Good catch. Will fix.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      Typo.. 12 round. Good catch. Will fix.
                      k no problem

Comment

Working...
                      X