No announcement yet.

Rewatching Pacquiao's fights down the years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Force the stoppage how? He clearly took his foot off the gass in the last few rounds and let Margarito live.

If that's one of the craziest things you've ever seen then you need to watch more.

Go and watch Mosley actually force a stoppage against a way better version of Margarito.
    he's talking about force stoppage like looking at the ref and asking wassup u going to stop this or what, not actually beating the crap stoppage

Comment

Any Margarito is better than the version Pacquaio fought.

Well, except the one Cotto fought.
      i don't know, that margarito that came out to fight manny looked pretty focused and hungry. I think that margarito that fought manny would've beaten Cotto with Diaz.

What was so bad about him?

Comment

Force the stoppage how? He clearly took his foot off the gass in the last few rounds and let Margarito live.

If that's one of the craziest things you've ever seen then you need to watch more.

Go and watch Mosley actually force a stoppage against a way better version of Margarito.
        I thought he clearly got tired and lost alot of snap in his punches. That's how I remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          was it really a better version of Margarito, Dan?

his world just unraveled in the dressing room after they found plaster...plus they had been using an inaccurate scale so he actually had to drain himself more than he had to
          Skill wise, the one Mosley fought was alot better. But the Margarito Pacquiao fought was bigger, stronger and sturdier.

Roidsley was vicious in that fight, hurt Margo to the body about as soon as the fight started. From that performance the wanker sure fell off quick.

Comment

watching old fights that we were all here for live, man were all getting old together, all the while counting down with impatience, the days and months of our lives for the bout(s) we crave on our path towards death

Comment

Pacquiao from 2003 to about 2009/10 was one of the greatest ever, breathing that rarefied air of not only beating ATGs/HOFs but making it look easy at times, knocking them out and showing that he was a level above. You could probably name only ten or more fighters thoroughly better than a prime Pacquiao, with his peak years being 2007-2010.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                I thought he clearly got tired and lost alot of snap in his punches. That's how I remember it.
                Nearly 1000 punches to the face will do that to ya.

Comment

Notice his head grows, BOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by fragilety View Post
                    watching old fights that we were all here for live, man were all getting old together, all the while counting down with impatience, the days and months of our lives for the bout(s) we crave on our path towards death
                    damn dude you just sent me into a deep, dark, spiraling depression

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Skill wise, the one Mosley fought was alot better. But the Margarito Pacquiao fought was bigger, stronger and sturdier.

Roidsley was vicious in that fight, hurt Margo to the body about as soon as the fight started. From that performance the wanker sure fell off quick.
                      Margarito was KOed by Mosley then outed for cheating for nearly 2 yrs , having a big frame and some age he blew up and fought a bum at 154 in Mexico and looked ordinary then he was refused a boxing license in the USA by the commission but Bob got around that and bought a licence in Texas , then he was CWed to 150 and diuretics was found in his dressing room suggesting he a lot of trouble with weight .

And to make sure he had no chance they put him in a 26ft ring and the sloth was supposed to catch a rabbit .

Manny was a good lower weight fighter that was man made at 140 and above through matchmaking shot fighters and CWs , even when the CWs stopped I dont think he fought a real WW always picking JWWs and bringing them up it was something like 8 fights in a row .

Mayweather at 130-135 would have took Manny apart , do you guys ever look at the match making in Mannys fights or just the opponents name value , do you look at the previous 1-2 fights of his big name opponents before he was chosen for Manny , if you did Mannys resume is full of gaping holes and he picked a lot of guys coming of their career worst loses , the timing is all just coincidence right lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X