Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley will beat the winner of Canelo vs Cotto for sure!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley vs cotto will never happen.

Cotto and Arum have both said they won't work with the other anymore.

So bradley vs canelo is the only option out of the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
      Bradley will beat the winner of Canelo vs Cotto for sure!!!!!!!!
      No

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
      Pac murdered Cotto doe.?
      Bradley fights nothing like Pacquiao.

Comment

Cotto or Canelo will beat and KO Bradley... xD

Comment

Both KO Bradley, too big and strong, his bullrush type pressure will lead him right into their strengths and hed get taken out, love Bradley but even if he tries to box hes going to lose wide to both.

Comment

Depending on weight I wouldn't completely count him out against Cotto, though it would surprise me if he won.

Alvarez destroys him. I have zero doubt about that.

Comment

Bradley KO the remains of a human punching bag and everybody lose their mind....

Comment

After Canelo knocks Cotto out, the diva will call it a day so Bradley will never fight him. Canelo will get beaten up by GGG after he beats Cotto so that fight will never happen either.

If Canelo decides to fight Bradley after the GGG beating, it would be at 152-154 and Nelo would kill himself to make weight, allowing Bradley to tee off on him all fight. Bradley SD because ODLH would buy off one of the judges to score it for Nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
                  Bradley KO the remains of a human punching bag and everybody lose their mind....
                  Actually, he KO'd a light heavy weight who is coming off of the best performance of his career. Everyone is quick to discredit the opponent because they know that Bradley is poised to take the game over now that May has retired.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Actually, he KO'd a light heavy weight who is coming off of the best performance of his career. Everyone is quick to discredit the opponent because they know that Bradley is poised to take the game over now that May has retired.

Come on with your bull$$, Rios is a punching bag and didn't have a single chance to beat Bradley, no way. Go back and read what I said before the fight about that.

If Bradley will take over the game I'd be more than happy for him and for the sport since I like the way he fights, but do not get enthusiast too quickly. Take his last fight as it is....Rios is garbage and anybody who can use his feet can beat him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
                      Come on with your bull$$, Rios is a punching bag and didn't have a single chance to beat Bradley, no way. Go back and read what I said before the fight about that.

If Bradley will take over the game I'd be more than happy for him and for the sport since I like the way he fights, but do not get enthusiast too quickly. Take his last fight as it is....Rios is garbage and anybody who can use his feet can beat him easily.
                      Rios could have beaten a number of "top" welters on Sat night with his size advantage. I think that version of Rios would have KO'd Khan easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X