Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people actually think that Roy-Johnson KO was fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people actually think that Roy-Johnson KO was fake?

Or is this guy just another boxing scene tard?\

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
    It was almost as convincing an act as when Jones got laid out like a surf board on the canvas by Glen Johnson for about five to ten minutes. Little baby tap to the noggin and they both went down like they'd been taken out with a sniper.
    I honestly wasn't aware this was a theory... Is this pretty much the only guy or was the forum full of people saying this **** when it happened? This was before I was on the forum and I'd never heard people claim this to be a fake KO. Personally I think this guy is a troll or an idiot.
    Last edited by Evil_Meat; 12-08-2014, 10:37 AM.

I've never heard anyone claim that before. Pretty ridiculous. It wasn't the punch, the punch put Roy down but the way his head bounced is why he stayed down.

Comment

I wouldn't say the KO was "fake" but Roy wasnt out cold for that long. He was just too embarrassed to get up and instead stayed down in an attempt to make it seem worse than what it really was.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I've never heard anyone claim that before. Pretty ridiculous. It wasn't the punch, the punch put Roy down but the way his head bounced is why he stayed down.
        It was the temple shot he never saw coming that had Roy out. He was out before he hit the canvas.

Comment

Roy was really hurt and his head hit .his body reacted in shock and he took a dump in his shorts. He wanted peolle to clear out and for his team tobget a few towels to cover him walking back.

I seen some dudes twitch . Some dudes look in la la land. Some dude shhhhhht

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Roy was really hurt and his head hit .his body reacted in shock and he took a dump in his shorts. He wanted peolle to clear out and for his team tobget a few towels to cover him walking back.

I seen some dudes twitch . Some dudes look in la la land. Some dude shhhhhht
            He dropped a log?

edit: I just watched it and while he's on the floor it looks like he's telling the guys to scoop it out and throw it under the ring.

Comment

yea, that was not fake....

Comment

Working...
              X