No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury says David Haye faked his injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
    When Haye signed the fight with Fury he probably had every intention of fighting him. As often happens with Haye, however, he got cold feet somewhere in the lead up to the fight. I think he started worrying that Fury would use his height to outbox him as Wlad did.

Haye pulled out of a fight with Wlad Klitschko in 2008 or 2009, citing a back injury. This was a fortnight before the fight was schedueled. Fortunately, they got Chagaev as a last minute replacement.
    Haye has a genuine fear of big men. The only reason he fought Valuev and Harrisson is because he knew they were beatable bums. And Valuev was even robbed, lol.

Comment

The cut, and the story behind it, seemed pretty suspect.

Given that Haye had talked down Fury as an opponent, the fact he was sparring within a week of the fight is suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I know a lot of people dislike Tyson Fury, and don't rate him as a fighter, but i don't think that anyone can argue that what David Haye did to him was despicable.
        What about what Fury did to Pulev,keeping him waiting five months when he never had any intention of facing the tougher man.nobody seems too bothered about Pulev.i would say it is poetic justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
          What about what Fury did to Pulev,keeping him waiting five months when he never had any intention of facing the tougher man.nobody seems too bothered about Pulev.i would say it is poetic justice.
          Goods point.

Everybody (even Wlad) seems to want to avoid Pulev.

Comment

Working...
          X