Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Christians pray and praise this guy without realizing it

So... Cesare Borgia time-travelled back 1,000years, in order to
    be able to influence so much Hristos Pantokrator iconography?

Someone needs to try harder.

Last edited by horge; 05-09-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Get lost, Abdul. Be prepared for this:

You're a drunk hebrew who's wasting his youth on a boxing forum,well for a guy who brags about eating out fat women and smelling their ass you sure are arrogant emil,now go and stalk led like you normally do

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      now post a picture of Muhammad..... oh thats right u cant from fear of being tracked down and beheaded
      How can I post something which doesn't exist? There are no pictures of Prophets and messengers..not sure what your religion is but if you believe in Jesus then you got to ask yourself how a middle eastern man turned out so white in every picture we see from him.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
        So... Cesare Borgia time-travelled back 1,000years, in order to
        be able to influence so much Hristos Pantokrator iconography?

Someone needs to try harder.

You need to stop being upset and admit that there is no way anyone would have a picture/drawing of Jesus or his mother..just like on the picture I posted,you're praising the picture of the son of a greedy gangster and orgy loving criminal.And there is no way you can prove other wise,doesn't matter what you say Christianity by itself is a lie, there are 200 different versions of the bible,they all praise Jesus but yet they are divided into sects and different churches,that is because each and every bible was written by criminals who tried to rule over people and the best way to do so was to fabricate the book of God...Jesus himself said don't pray to me pray to my maker..he was a human being who was sent by God as a messenger..God has no children..if that's the case then why aren't Adam and Eve his children?? Your whole religion is one big lie and big deviance from the truth.

Comment

I didn't say anything about Christianity's validity, pro or con, did I?

All I did was call out a rather shallow "Borgia conspiracy theory", and
          point out that only persons of even shallower draft would buy into it;
          but I suppose when such persons are called out on their gullibility (in
          the midst of trying to call others gullible, no less), their default is to
          try to change the subject to something more generic.

Comment

Working...
          X