Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of people talking about old losses for recent success really Dawson over adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of people talking about old losses for recent success really Dawson over adamek

The worst thing about boxing fans is how they base fighters success on losses from so many years ago. Alot of my friends are morons saying how dawson outboxed him in 2007 so same thing easily happens today. I do think vitali wins but it has nothing to do with a loss from almost 5 years ago. Its so annoying and weird how people base stuff from years ago Khans lost to maidana, pacquiao to morales, ortiz to maidana. Boxings future will be so much better if people can stop focusing on the past and focus on present and future.

Yep, that's the new standards for current boxing fans. If a fihgter is undefeetd or has fought great opposition and won it's like 'oh man, this guy is a a future HOF, top 10 ATG, better than Sugar Ray, Ali' etc. and all that hyperbolic **** yet when that very same guy loses, the notion becomes 'oh he's a nobody, he fought bums, he deserved to get his ass kicked, if he fought that guy again, he'd get wiped the floor with' etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
      The worst thing about boxing fans is how they base fighters success on losses from so many years ago. Alot of my friends are morons saying how dawson outboxed him in 2007 so same thing easily happens today. I do think vitali wins but it has nothing to do with a loss from almost 5 years ago. Its so annoying and weird how people base stuff from years ago Khans lost to maidana, pacquiao to morales, ortiz to maidana. Boxings future will be so much better if people can stop focusing on the past and focus on present and future.
      this is boxing. boxers win and lose. believe it or not, loses matter.

also, khan didn't lose to maidana.

Comment

Adamek was totally weight drained for the Dawson fight and he was being trained by that moron Buddy McGrit, who is the worst trainer in boxing. Adamek was killing himself to make 175. That's why he moved up 25 lbs to CW and became undisputed CW Champ. He now fights at a rock solid 216-220 lbs.

Sick weight drained Adamek still won the late rounds, knocked Dawson down and had him badly hurt and almost KO'd.

Adamek has clearly improved significantly since the Dawson and Briggs fights when he was weight drained at 175.

Adamek destroys Dawson at CW or HW.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

#1 CW Steve Cunningham is a much better fighter than Dawson.

Adamek whooped his ass, floored him 3 times.

Here's the 3 knockdowns:

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
            Adamek was totally weight drained for the Dawson fight and he was being trained by that moron Buddy McGrit, who is the worst trainer in boxing. Adamek was killing himself to make 175. That's why he moved up 25 lbs to CW and became undisputed CW Champ. He now fights at a rock solid 216-220 lbs.

Sick weight drained Adamek still won the late rounds, knocked Dawson down and had him badly hurt and almost KO'd.

Adamek has clearly improved significantly since the Dawson and Briggs fights when he was weight drained at 175.

Adamek destroys Dawson at CW or HW.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
            this guy has a excuse for every euro loss in history

Comment

Arreola would brutally KO Dawson.

Comment

Adamek-Dawson at CW or HW = Adamek KO8 Banks

Adamek knocks him down again and wins by brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  this guy has a excuse for every euro loss in history
                  I didn't make any excuses.

I stated FACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                    I didn't make any excuses.

I stated FACTS.
                    Fact=Dawson kicked his Polish ass

Comment

Working...