Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much bigotry against Muslims?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to add, everything flows like a two way street.

No hatred toward any side is more extreme than the other. Muslims surely are mistreated in some instances, just like Christians are mistreated by radical Muslims. Two wrongs will always make a right in today's planet.

People celebrating in the street when Bin Laden was killed. People pushing for televised executions so they can fill their bloodlust need.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Are you saying that ****sexuals have a lesser right to free speach than straight people?

You said that religious minorities has the same rights as muslims. I just disproved it. Whereas there's no western country that doesnt have mosques.

Had Howard Cosell done the commentary here he would have shouted: "DOWN GOES dest!! DOWN GOES dest!!"
      No I never said that. The poster I was quoting has a hatred for straight people. They do have the same rights. There are some places in the western world which dont have mosques.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        You are getting Islam mixed up with christianity/judaism. Islam is a evil death cult with a prophet that allowed rape, murder and theft, along with sleeping with 9 year old girls. But im afriad yeshua didnt teach any of that. You want that to be the case because you fear thats its correct piggy my friend. In time you will believe.

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
          No I never said that. The poster I was quoting has a hatred for straight people. They do have the same rights. There are some places in the western world which dont have mosques.
          Same rights? Are you joking or just stupid?

I think you'll have to look very hard, but let me know which countries you are talking about. Are there even a demand (muslim minority) for a mosque in said countries?

Comment

you guys are tripping. I know this really hot Muslim girl who goes to my skool. She wears the headpiece and everything but is sooo ****ing hot, her ass is perfect and she dresses in a sexy way (without showing cleavage or legs obviously).

thing is, if you guys would tell her "women dont have rights in muslim countries" etc she would get offended and pissed off at you. Muslim women defend their religion so i dont know what the problem is.

Its like if you grew up a millionaire, you would look at poor people and think "damn these people's lives must suck" not knowing that poor people often have a better time with their life than rich people who very often become alcoholics and coke addicts, and **** their own life up.

Im 99% sure that most women in Pakistan or whatever have no desire to walk around the streets in a miniskirt or without the headgear (i have no idea what its called lol)

Comment

Im 99% sure that most women in Pakistan or whatever have no desire to walk around the streets in a miniskirt or without the headgear (i have no idea what its called lol)
              the problem is for some women like to dress casual..do they have a choice?

i have no problem with dress codes...but common rights like education and career path muslim countries have long away to go with that areas..
              ...i live in a muslim country..uae..i know this..(and that's a moderate muslim country..)

there is a penalty for apostasy..wow..well Islam is 600 years late(from christianity)...it's gonna take time..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                The truth is this...

I have been called a Muslim hater, bigot, etc..None of it is true, I don't hate any race, religious group on the planet.

The problem I have and most people have with Muslims, is that SOME Muslims way of life and beliefs go against everything we hold with reverence here in the West. Democracy and Islam are pretty much diametrically opposed and the Muslims who are moderates, are hated by their more conservative brothers.

Some of the greatest people I have ever met and been friends with have been Muslim. I even dated a Muslim girl, she was from Morocco and was absolutely gorgeous. She kept talking to me about converting if things got serious and that's when things went south in the relationship. She was great people and so was her family and friends.

When the Muslim majority of good, hard working, law abiding Muslims of the world do away and drown out the very loud and vocal minority, then people will stop thinking of Muslims in these stereotypical ways.
                I always knew you had some logic in there, Cuahatemoc, how can a Morlaes fan seriously post some of the bigoted posts you have, but I see your point.

To me this Arab Spring is the future...I really hope it bears fruit. Sometimes just having NO faith in people's struggle can undermine any hope.

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
                  the problem is for some women like to dress casual..do they have a choice?

i have no problem with dress codes...but common rights like education and career path muslim countries have long away to go with that areas..
                  ...i live in a muslim country..uae..i know this..(and that's a moderate muslim country..)

there is a penalty for apostasy..wow..well Islam is 600 years late(from christianity)...it's gonna take time..
                  I have a good personal account of the UAE and they may in general be quite moderate, but there's a big difference from emirate to emirate with Dubai being the most moderate and Sharjah being the most conservative.

Dubai is pretty much dependent upon westerners and because of that, they have opened somewhat. So much so that there are christian churches there. That is unthinkable in Sharjah.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
                    you guys are tripping. I know this really hot Muslim girl who goes to my skool. She wears the headpiece and everything but is sooo ****ing hot, her ass is perfect and she dresses in a sexy way (without showing cleavage or legs obviously).

thing is, if you guys would tell her "women dont have rights in muslim countries" etc she would get offended and pissed off at you. Muslim women defend their religion so i dont know what the problem is.

Its like if you grew up a millionaire, you would look at poor people and think "damn these people's lives must suck" not knowing that poor people often have a better time with their life than rich people who very often become alcoholics and coke addicts, and **** their own life up.

Bad analogy.

LOL.

Kind of a backhanded compliment to Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      I don't want to read a book written by a man-hating dyke.
                      Women are meant to be the loving lifetime companions and sexual partners of MEN, not of other women.
                      How did you know she's a man hating woman?. see your prejudice made you ASSume she's a man hater..
                      What you just posted is pure chauvinistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X