Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia ready for ring return (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Danny G's coming home for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      I think the most hilarious part about this thread is that I've seen that picture so many times after the herrera fight, and its really funny because that picture of garcia is actually from the garcia-morales I fight.

Trying their hardest to make danny look like he lost.

I had it a draw but whatever, haters gonna hate. 115-113 garcia or a tie wasn't a bad score. But I really didn't think herrera did enough to win.

Carry on with this thread with a picture of garcia thats NOT after his fight with herrera.
      Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
      So Pacquiao fans are Matthyse fans? Makes sense..

Also if you want to use Danny picture after the Erik Morales fight to promote your brain dead agenda then you should close you fingers real hard with a car door.
      Lmao where did you guys get this information? It clearly is from an interview from after the Herrera fight. The fight against Morales was 4 years ago and he's noticably older now also he had a broken nose after that fight and looked nothing like this.

Shambrolic, should you have your fingers closed real hard with a car door for saying something to promote your brain dead agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        Herrera exposed Garcia for the slow, plodding, basic, skilless, robotic boxer he is.

It is what it is. But heart, chin and toughness can only take you so far.

I wonder if he will ever face high level boxers (or even dangerous ones) again? I have a feeling he's gonna be protected for the rest of his career so he can keep his "0" lol. Hopefully not, he's fun to watch
        I know bro, He might just fight GGG caliber opponents from now on....... Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Danny was beat up by a plumber
          See, until we have footage of Danny Garcia sleeping on his face, live on PPV...You can't say much to me. Manny is the only man who died in the ring and came back to life. The second coming?

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            I wonder if Danny G's coming home for his next fight.

He very well could easily. No dusty desert to cross or barbed wire to slide underneath. Easy. A three hour flight.

I say yes, he will.

Comment

A lot of hate on this thread. Danny Garcia's part of a select group of boxers, that special bunch of fighters who Zab Judah swept the late rounds against.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09
                Boxing has a margin of error like everything else . I'm over it...It was close enough to not stick to memory for too long.
                Close? Lol the ****

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber
                  This thread is so 8 weeks ago
                  Says the one who's always TRYING to bring up Matthysse vs Garcia when he's confronted.

Garciatards are hating this one.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Beercules

Danny was beat up by a plumber

See, until we have footage of Danny Garcia sleeping on his face, live on PPV...You can't say much to me. Manny is the only man who died in the ring and came back to life. The second coming?
                    You know you got no argument when you bring up Pacquiao or any other fighter in a thread that has nothing to do with them.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      Herrera 9 Garcia 3
                      Wasn't even close.
                      Had it a clear win for Herrera, he had the better defense, and was the agressor.

Comment

Working...
                      X