Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer is not a racist imo

check this vid out first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gJ1xbPqIB0

This guy, you may not agree with( I feel he heavily underrates Wladimir). But there is no way he is racist as touted by some on here. I feel he gives outside the box opinions, sometimes hes wrong, sometimes hes right. But no way is he racist. He considers Calzaghe a ATG and thinks like me Kovalev could go on to be a ATG at LIght heavyweight.

He just a regular guy that gives non establishment opinions on sport. Oh and I agree with him that he rights on the Haye and Fury fight.

I think overall hes a good blogger.

He cant be racist. He actually put out a video picking Guerrero over Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      He cant be racist. He actually put out a video picking Guerrero over Floyd.
      exactly, hes one of my fav bloggers along with the Bigragu.

Comment

Since when did this guy become a legitimate pundit?, the guy literally knows dick about boxing.

"Um i'll pick the light punching boxer to win on points with a cover bet on the hard hitting boxer winning by stoppage".

Jesus Christ.

Comment

Dwyer is Malcolm X before he started turning on the honorable brother Elijah.

Dwyer is Jesse Jackson with a chip on his shoulder.

Dwyer is Al Sharpton with a vendetta.

**** Dwyer.

Comment

I like Dwyer. He may get some wrong (Ghost V Mayweather) but then he will call some very well like Paulie v Broner. He knows more about boxing then people given him credit for and he presents what he believes well. I find the guy entertaining and like his videos. As far as being racist that is nonsense. Froch over Taylor, Paulie to give Broner all he can handle ect. Oh, and are we all forgetting his odd love affair with the twinkle toed, legend that is Tyson Fury? You don't get much whiter than Tyson Fury. Sure, he can get a little lost in his favorite fighters (Dawson is a great example) but we all can. His is one of the only channels I go to for regular predictions. The guy is just intelligent overall which is a welcome change from a lot of boxing pundits. He is a well educated guy who presents his case for each fight like a lawyer would. Which is fitting.

Comment

I like Dwyer, he's really good at analysing styles. Also a good orator with an easy voice to listen to.

Comment

For some reason Dwyer doesn't like Wlad. He chose Thompson to beat Wlad both times, he chose Povetkin to beat Wlad and he chose Wlad's opponents more often than Wlad although he was never right, lol

But no I don't think is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  For some reason Dwyer doesn't like Wlad. He chose Thompson to beat Wlad both times, he chose Povetkin to beat Wlad and he chose Wlad's opponents more often than Wlad although he was never right, lol

But no I don't think is racist.

exactly, that's the only "racist" thing ive spotted, but that's his opinion. But at the same time hes on record of saying that Vitali is the best Heavyweight currently...so its swings and roundabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    check this vid out first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gJ1xbPqIB0

This guy, you may not agree with( I feel he heavily underrates Wladimir). But there is no way he is racist as touted by some on here. I feel he gives outside the box opinions, sometimes hes wrong, sometimes hes right. But no way is he racist. He considers Calzaghe a ATG and thinks like me Kovalev could go on to be a ATG at LIght heavyweight.

He just a regular guy that gives non establishment opinions on sport. Oh and I agree with him that he rights on the Haye and Fury fight.

I think overall hes a good blogger.
                    Nice try Dwyer

Comment

Working...
                    X