Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Pacman Beat to be thep4p king again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would need a string of victories not just one that he just doesn't have in him at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
      he will never be p4p #1 again, floyd just refuses to fight him and continues to run
      Are you delusional Mayweather beat Marquez like he was an amateur the same guy who has now beaten Pacquiao 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        He would need a string of victories not just one that he just doesn't have in him at this stage
        Never had it the biggest Arum hype job ever and i still think Cotto and Clottey took dives either that or he was on some major roids.

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
          ..i think pacman should beat bradley and marquez twice this is the only thing i can see that can make pacman , back as p4p best of the world again
          Pacquiao has never been the p4p best and he never will be.

Comment

He was never p4p king, he was the catch weight king as well as the king of the " me take no random drug test king". Other than that he could lay claim to two more titles " Ducking Floyd Mayweather King" & King of Sleeperville by way of Juan Marquez. ...... P4P king, ha what a joke.......

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Never had it the biggest Arum hype job ever and i still think Cotto and Clottey took dives either that or he was on some major roids.
              Pac Boy was on roids during his entire run until they tried to get the Floyd fight. Only then did he have to come clean & has went down hill since. Bob and his team knew this as well as Roach , that's why they could never put him in the ring with Floyd. They drained Cotto to win that fight & I had Clottey winning by three rounds when they fought.

Comment

Assuming Ward keeps winning; it's Marquez, Mayweather, Martinez/Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                X