Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELL YEAH!!!! Im going to Miami for the first time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] HELL YEAH!!!! Im going to Miami for the first time!

Im going with my girls uncle who is just a few years older than I am. He is driving down there for work, and we will get to stay over for one night in Miaimi, Thursday night.

What is there to do for night life? I dont really want to go to a strip club, but I am down to go bar hopping... Can anyone tell me any cool places to go on South Beach?

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
    Im going with my girls uncle who is just a few years older than I am. He is driving down there for work, and we will get to stay over for one night in Miaimi, Thursday night.

What is there to do for night life? I dont really want to go to a strip club, but I am down to go bar hopping... Can anyone tell me any cool places to go on South Beach?
    just enjoy the beach and women. . .

Comment

You are going with your girls Uncle though so you won't get to get in any One night stands sucks for you. Any real fun you want to get into you won't because you got to worry about your girl finding out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        You are going with your girls Uncle though so you won't get to get in any One night stands sucks for you. Any real fun you want to get into you won't because you got to worry about your girl finding out.
        She wont find out, but Im not the type to go out and cheat on my girl. I just want to go and chill on the beach, and hit up a few bad ass bars, maybe talk to some girls, but that is it.

Plus he wont snitch. He has done some **** before when we went out that only I know about, so it is all good.

Comment

Def go to Haulover Beach, a bar called Twist and another one Called Palace

You'll have the time of your life....enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Def go to Haulover Beach, a bar called Twist and another one Called Palace

You'll have the time of your life....enjoy
            Nice.... Thanks bro.

Comment

Why do you think he wants to cheat on his girl?

You can have fun with cheating on your chick with hoes

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Why do you think he wants to cheat on his girl?

You can have fun with cheating on your chick with hoes
                Relax dude he's in freaking Miami he might not be planning on it but you never know crap happens. Especially with the amount of sexy women strolling around out there.
                Put your mangina down for a second.

Comment

Relax dude he's in freaking Miami he might not be planning on it but you never know crap happens. Especially with the amount of sexy women strolling around out there.
                  Naw bro, I have had some girls hit on me before, and have had a couple kiss me. I just push them off and get myself out of the situation. I cant **** off 9 years for one night.

Comment

First thing that comes to your mind when he says he's going to Miami with his girls uncle is that he cant have 1 night stand and cheat on his girl?

You must really hate women. Take you **** out your hand and think with your other head

Comment

Working...
                    X