Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I think it's because Hispanics ...come in all colors shapes and sizes, some are ginger looking, some are dark skinned, lightskinned ,tanned etc

pic related they look different but they're still hispanic

But we are talking about guys though not women. Women can pull any d1ck they want. Some men have to work for a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
      But we are talking about guys though not women. Women can pull any d1ck they want. Some men have to work for a vagina.
      well ...think about it

the same thing applies. Guys come in all colors too.

of course i'm not going to google some pictures for you lol

Comment

Cause they are keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
          Cause they are keepers.
          Well yeah, if you want to keep them.

Comment

..I want to date a Filipina

Comment

Really not sure why white guys are attracted to Asian women. I myself am a white guy and have dated an Asian girl, want to date another, and plan on marrying one. Can't put my finger on it but it's just the way the world works. Who courts who? Well it's obviously the men because that's what men do. They go after the women, not the other way around but I'd assume Asian women like white men. Not sure why that happens but according to some videos on the net it, Asian women said Asian men are too shy.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                ..I want to date a Filipina
                Highly recommend.

Comment

Peep this observation:

If there's anything stronger than white american men's love of asian women, it's asian-american women's love of white men.

A lot of white women love to date black men, but there are also a ton of white women that only date white men. How many asian-american girls have you met that say they wouldn't date a white man?

It's a bizarre dynamic.

Asian men and black women really get a bad deal in the whole interracial dating thing, which is usually why they dislike it a lot more than other groups.
                  Last edited by paulf; 09-08-2011, 06:13 AM.

Comment

It's them tight puzzies. Or just cause their *****load amount of people.

Comment

its called yellow fever, i had it too bad i also got attached to the cun.t

Comment

Working...
                      X