No announcement yet.

Sad News: 2 Brothers Die and A Third Man Critica After Another Night of Riotsl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
    Spartacus, you don't get it. One thing in life that is a gurantee, is death. When you are doing good, and you get killed, there is no shame in that. It is sad that they died to rioters, but what they did was their choice.

Habit faith if great, but you have to physically and mentally ty yourself as well. You can't just expect to get the best grades with prayers alone, you need to study. You can't expect to earn a lot of money without working, you need to work for hours.

Perhaps you fear getting out there because it's dangerous. Perhaps your community doesn't know you as well because your are at home.

What they did was walk around protecting their community and streets, as well as pray room. I would rather have them around my community than yourself who would be cowry in your own home.
    cowering in my own home, thus is the sacrafice that is religion.

and eye for an eye love your friends and hate your enemy......do not the infadels do the same? what makes those that would call others infadels, and the infadels any diffrent.

the sacrafice that i make empowers those not bound to god, the sacrafice that i make empowers society.

id rather die for what i belive in and have millions march for me and for change then get killed because im protecting my possessions.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
      Having faith in God and protecting property aren't inconsistent.

Just because one has faith in God doesn't mean they should be inactive and assume God will provide for them.

Why not just sit at home all day then and pray money just finds its way through the door?

You seem to have a very archaic and fundamental interpretation of religion.

It was reported yesterday that muslims came out of a mosque and stopped rioting on Old Kent Road. So they should have just stayed in their mosque and prayed it will stop, because they believe in God?

I'm pleased they're not like you, using faith to hide behing cowardice.

absolutely, they should have prayed in their mosque they should have been looted, they posssessions broken, their bodies batter with out the least bit resistance. then tomorrow when society hears of such an outrage let society stand up for those bound by god, for those who religiously chose not to stand up.

should jesus have fought back? had jesus gathered a milital and fought for his freedom would his teachins still be around today? some times what you dont do has the greatest effect

to live your life with out fighting back takes more strength then you could even dream exists.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

I would rather die a death like theirs knowing I am protecting my community, my people than be at home like Ned Flanders praying alone in my basement hoping for the good to come without doing anything.

Your community, area, public prayer places and homes should be protected. This is in no doubt the right thing in my mind. Homes were getting burgled and to protect it by yourself is also a risk of death.

You have your way of thinking, and I have mine.

Whether they would have died if they stayed at home, or not, you can not gurantee. Death happens anytime, anywhere and anyhow.

If everyone relied on faith alone, then believe me the world would be a much worse state.

Comment

I would rather die a death like theirs knowing I am protecting my community, my people than be at home like Ned Flanders praying alone in my basement hoping for the good to come without doing anything.

Your community, area, public prayer places and homes should be protected. This is in no doubt the right thing in my mind. Homes were getting burgled and to protect it by yourself is also a risk of death.

You have your way of thinking, and I have mine.

Whether they would have died if they stayed at home, or not, you can not gurantee. Death happens anytime, anywhere and anyhow.

If everyone relied on faith alone, then believe me the world would be a much worse state.
          faith is not for everyone, it is only for those who choose it. society is an integral part of life on earth, those that would have society over run by religion seek to destory life on earth.

i have no need to argue with those who have no grasp on religion.

and i dont belife ive seen that simpsons episode, in the end what happened to ned and his family?
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2011, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Well then if that is what you believe then it is what you believe. However I would say that you are selfish. At the end of the day, some are out there doing good deeds and it is not a question of their faith in God. Who are you to say that their actions meant they had no faith? Unless you knew them personally. Perhaps they had the most faith and were out there and it was time for them to pass away. Who do you believe is truly in control whether they live or die?

That is all I will say to you since you have your own views and are unwillingly to listen. Thank you anyway

Comment

Well then if that is what you believe then it is what you believe. However I would say that you are selfish. At the end of the day, some are out there doing good deeds and it is not a question of their faith in God. Who are you to say that their actions meant they had no faith? Unless you knew them personally. Perhaps they had the most faith and were out there and it was time for them to pass away. Who do you believe is truly in control whether they live or die?

That is all I will say to you since you have your own views and are unwillingly to listen. Thank you anyway
              its like your given 2 doors and told somethings behind each of them.

are you in control because you make the choice or is the person who puts stuff behind the 2 doors in control?

Comment

3 dead men, but at least their car wash business is unharmed.

Comment

Working...
                X