No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao believes in the possibility of a ‘Valero Conspiracy Theory’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao believes in the possibility of a ‘Valero Conspiracy Theory’

Boxing’s pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao, recently commented on the tragic situation with Valero and his wife. In addition to expressing shock and condolences, Manny wasn’t completely sold on the idea that Valero hung himself in the jail cell. Let’s examine Manny’s comments further.

“I was surprised when I heard of what happened. I condole with his family, let us pray for his soul.” Pacquiao, ABS-CBN News

Condolences should be sent out to the family and friends of Edwin and Jennifer Valero; for they will have to truly endure the devastating loss and troubling criticism long after the media stops covering this story. I truly hope that something can be learned from this tragedy to prevent any future incidents like this.

In addition to these comments, Manny expressed his concern over the news that Valero committed suicide in a jail cell. Manny made the following comments about the suicide through his adviser Mike Koncz:

“He thought about the possibility of a conspiracy. And that it was possible that the family of Valero’s wife had powerful friends and so there could have been a conspiracy to get back at Valero.” Koncz, Philstar.com

Koncz goes on to say the following:

“Someone might have gotten back at Valero. If police authorities felt that Valero could be a danger even to himself, they should have stripped him down to his briefs inside his cell or put on a straight jacket on him. They do that in the United States. Venezuelan authorities should have placed Valero under suicidal watch.” Koncz, Philstar.com

Vince Anderson Sacramento, CA “Do you believe in a possible conspiracy theory over Valero’s suicide?”

One of the first things I thought, after hearing the news about Valero’s suicide, was ‘why didn’t the police put him on suicide watch?’ Valero was apparently under the influence of something and has a history of psychological problems.

It doesn’t seem to make sense that a guy with his fame and well documented problems would be left unmonitored. However, it’s easy for people to say there’s a ‘conspiracy’ especially when they don’t have all the facts. Unfortunately, as of right now, there are more questions than answers.

Koncz touched on the fact that in America if there are any hints toward possible suicide or mental issues then inmates are put on suicide watch and all things that could aid in suicide are taken away. However, we don’t know how the Venezuelan legal system works. Perhaps, they don’t have the same process. Perhaps, they didn’t think Valero was a suicide threat. Perhaps, there really was a revenge factor from those who wanted to punish Valero for killing his wife.

I do agree that there are too many holes in the details that have been released. Do these holes equate to a conspiracy? I’m afraid that we might not ever get the complete truth on Valero’s suicide.

Do you readers believe in a “conspiracy theory”?

LINK

I don't care whatever conspiracy exist or not exist.

Valero is going to be hanged anyway even if he doesn't want it.

Comment

Thanks Pacquiao for spreading these dumb conspiracy theories around of a mental-midget who was known to beat his family members and Valero was also a known drug-abuser.

Comment

who gives a ****. Valero should have been in prison just for the earlier incident last month to begin with. He beat his wife so bad her ribs punctured her lungs for god's sake and some people are still defending him. If there was a conspiracy to off him then guess what, GOOD! Finally justice in this world and another scumbag off the streets.

Comment

For the first time I agree with Manny Pacquiao.he's in politics and so that even gives him more understanding of situations.

Comment

This should be fun.

All the *******s were insulting the two guys posting here who were claiming this could be a conspiracy. Let's all wait and see if they change their tune, now that their god thinks it could be a conspiracy as well.

Comment

Say if they had Valero murdered? Oh no, a guy who stabbed his wife to death and was a man known to beat the **** out of his family members by breaking their ribs. Are we that upset if that turns out to be the case? I, honestly don't think its that is the case but even if it was, I'm all for vigilante justice.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                This should be fun.

All the *******s were insulting the two guys posting here who were claiming this could be a conspiracy. Let's all wait and see if they change their tune, now that their god thinks it could be a conspiracy as well.
                lol exactly what I was thinking, their brain probably got a short circuit

Comment

Wasnt Sonnyy Liston murdered by the underworld (allegedly) yet his fist was like Manny Pacquiao's head?

Comment

i agree with one thing in that article:
                    valero should have been on suicide watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X