No announcement yet.

Donald Curry vs Roberto Duran at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Curry vs Roberto Duran at 147

I'm talking about the Duran who beat Leonard in Montreal. Going up against the Curry who destroyed McCory to become the first fighter to ever collect the IBF, WBA, and WBC belt. Both were determine WW's on those nights

So who do you got

Curry wouldn't fight the wrong fight and would completely outbox Duran.I'd actually favour Curry to knock Duran out or possibly make his quit.

Donald Curry was the most skilled prizefighter of his generation.

Comment

I think duran would just wear curry out, but it would be a great fight, in his prime the lone star cobra was a special fighter! he should be in the ibhf
      Last edited by Joey Giardello; 02-27-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

i dont think curry was as good as leonard was,but i still think that curry would be able to beat duran by decision

Comment

Duran by UD,the same way he beat SRL in Canada.

Something like 9-6,8-6-1,8-7

Comment

I don't think the straight up boxing style of Curry would of been a good match up against a swarmer like Duran, he may buzz Duran a few times but generally I think Duran would of had the better of it winning a close but clear decision.

Comment

If Jun-sok Hwang can floor a good Curry, so can Duran.Duran TKO 13 Curry.

Comment

Great fight but I think Duran would take it. Curry didn't move a lot therefore it would be fought mainly on the inside and if we're talking the Duran that beat Leonard I can't see many fighters beating that one. Curry would certainly have his moments but I can't see him getting through enough over fifteen to beat him.

Comment

duran's too much for curry, referee steps in for curry late.

Comment

Originally posted by gimmeyapudpud View Post
                    Curry wouldn't fight the wrong fight and would completely outbox Duran.I'd actually favour Curry to knock Duran out or possibly make his quit.

Donald Curry was the most skilled prizefighter of his generation.
                    a realistic prediction , maybe that's why he was banned , weird i still have not been banned here.
                    but i tend to think curry was not the most skilled prizefighter of his generation.

of course everone will say duran will win

Comment

Working...
                    X