Perro (AKA Puas) I TOLD you SO (Putos)!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
    comon dude, you should not gloat... really

I think he needs to chill out a bit.. And be happy that Manny won..

But I dont blame him.. Alot of Cotto, and Mayweather fans did give him alot of shiet..

He sorta deserves this...

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      I think he needs to chill out a bit.. And be happy that Manny won..

But I dont blame him.. Alot of Cotto, and Mayweather fans did give him alot of shiet..

He sorta deserves this...
      ................exactly

Comment

cotto did look similar to the margarito fight. i think cotto just bruises easily. i still don't think margarito is 100% innocent nor 100% guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          ................exactly
          im with you perro.

gloat to those who gave you shiet before. but there are level headed cotto fans out there. which i give respect.

paybacks a biatch.

Comment

props perro my man.............no hate from me..................

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky jepoy View Post
              im with you perro.

gloat to those who gave you shiet before. but there are level headed cotto fans out there. which i give respect.

paybacks a biatch.
              I hear ya homie... Cotto fought his ass off and much props to him. But tonight was Manny's night.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky jepoy View Post
                im with you perro.

paybacks a biatch.
                They ain't trying to hear me, they're playing all deaf n ****... I called it, & now they're all lost, LMAO.

Comment

Me encantaria ponerme los guantes contigo pa ver si como hablas te defiendes o corres , es facil de hablar de un tipo que recibio golpes buenos cuando no eres tu pendejo , find urself a new hobbie bro , u want all my points too , is that the highlight of ur day , boxingscene points , u want all of mine , I could post without them , and thats all i really care about , commenting on fights , u just want to talk **** bro. Find urself a hobbie bro for real , MAke some tacos or some , Start selling plater to all ur mexican boys , and by the way , ur heroe did cheated , he just doesnt have the balls to say it. And u dont have the balls to admit it

Comment

I'm a Cotto fan that never dissed Manny cuz he's my 2nd fav Boxer. I was blown away by his performance! I didn't see 1/2 the punches he threw. But Perro, Cotto's face looked much worse in the Margo fight. Last night Cotto had 2 small cuts, one over his eye and one on his check, and hardly any bleeding from the eye cut. He was bruised pretty bad.

In the Margo fight, Cotto had blood all over the place, his eyes, face, ears and forehead were all cut up. Congrats to Pac fans on an awesome win! Manny was born to fight, and in another thread, i said he his already a legend. Mad props and respect to him from me! The best man won, no excuses.
                    I wouldn't even want to see a rematch, because Manny is just way too much for Cotto.

And no, i would not rub it in if Cotto won, i would have felt kinda bad for you guys. The Phlippino people hold Manny in very high regard. He represents his country and has brought much fame and attention to it. Their President and Vice President were present for the fight! Wow.
                    Also my condolences to the Pinoys for the Typhoons. We had our Katrina.
                    Last edited by jazluvr; 11-15-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Dude you aint the only one that picked that **** right muthafuka and took flak for your prediction..**** ive been laffed at many a times for picking pac from Diaz to Cotto

I feel your flow but no need to go on Hyper

Comment

Working...
                      X