Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think HBO is cracking down on all the streams?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    lol what big fight in england?? quit dreamin limey there's no such thing.

but we do pay about 50$ for all of these HBO ppv jokes
    Bruno and McCall at Wembley in 95 for the WBC belt was a small fight then ?, McCall and Lewis also in England, Hatton and Tszyu was quite a big fight in the Light Welter division .

Cant be arsed to go searching but was just asking a question, has there been a PPV over in the UK that you had to pay for, if so, how much ?

Comment

http://theslammer.webs.com/apps/vide...-pay-per-views this one is live that other one is delayed

Comment

you guys getting these?

Comment

Originally posted by IconBoy View Post
          Bruno and McCall at Wembley in 95 for the WBC belt was a small fight then ?, McCall and Lewis also in England, Hatton and Tszyu was quite a big fight in the Light Welter division .

Cant be arsed to go searching but was just asking a question, has there been a PPV over in the UK that you had to pay for, if so, how much ?

ok so you limeys had a couple big ones. Matter fact this one might be even more it's possibly 59$ or 60$ for us I can't even remember.

Oh well at least our gas now is about 2.20$ per gallon what are you payin for your 'petro' probably like 10$ a gallon

Comment

http://www.lagahit.com/2008/11/joe-c...treaming-here/

http://teampilipinas.info/2008/11/ca...ve-stream.html

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              ok so you limeys had a couple big ones. Matter fact this one might be even more it's possibly 59$ or 60$ for us I can't even remember.

Oh well at least our gas now is about 2.20$ per gallon what are you payin for your 'petro' probably like 10$ a gallon
              Think its about £5 a gallon, so roughly $7, could be wrong though.
              The price has dropped the last couple weeks, hope it drops lower

Comment

hey i sent u a private message can u give me da link ill donate u 1 k
                Originally posted by Hous View Post
                I found a working stream guys, excellent quality.

PM and Ill give it to you as long as you dont post it publicly.

donation of Points appreciated.

Comment

my god it dropped and it's still 7$? jesus

Comment

Setanta ****in' sucks. Anyone find an hbo link that's working?

Comment

Working...
                    X