Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rumor is probably true.

But from Garcia's standpoint. He's a competitor. How can you continue to get motivated fighting washed up 35 year old men?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      The rumor is probably true.

But from Garcia's standpoint. He's a competitor. How can you continue to get motivated fighting washed up 35 year old men?
      Boxing is also his job and it comes down to having a professional mentality. Do you think you could walk into your work place and let down your employee and colleagues because you're feeling unmotivated?

Comment

Just fight him, the fight is only 2 weeks away ffs.

Comment

The kid agreed to fight Judah. It's two ****ing weeks away. If he pulls out because he "wasn't taking training seriously", he honestly is a little b1tch.

Also, about this Mayweather ****. Garcia has plenty of time to fight Judah and then train for May 4. Plus, Mayweather is not going to do that ridiculous of a cherry pick. Mayweather vs Garcia would be a HUGE joke.
          Last edited by samouraï; 01-27-2013, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Boxing is also his job and it comes down to having a professional mentality. Do you think you could walk into your work place and let down your employee and colleagues because you're feeling unmotivated?
            Yeah its called being open and honest. Another dumb post from the dumb and only!...:ANWOD:

Comment

He's ducking Lucas. Let's just say if Danny were a woman, he would get pregnant to avoid fighting Lucas. Perfect ducking excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Yeah its called being open and honest. Another dumb post from the dumb and only!...:ANWOD:
                It's called being a primadonna.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Your missing my point. I'm not excusing him backing out. I'm just giving a reason why he's slacking off in camp allegedly. He got the biggest win of his career and GBP feeds him a useless rematch with a washed up, fat Morales and now a way past prime 35 year old Judah.

Promoters are looking to protect their "stars" and sell tickets instead of making the most competitive fights. As a result, you get this. A fighter who is losing his motivation because he knows he doesn't have to give 100% to beat these hand picked opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    It's called being a primadonna.
                    :AOR:
                    Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Your missing my point. I'm not excusing him backing out. I'm just giving a reason why he's slacking off in camp allegedly. He got the biggest win of his career and GBP feeds him a useless rematch with a washed up, fat Morales and now a way past prime 35 year old Judah.

Promoters are looking to protect their "stars" and sell tickets instead of making the most competitive fights. As a result, you get this. A fighter who is losing his motivation because he knows he doesn't have to give 100% to beat these hand pickef opponents.
                    He wouldnt get a point if it hit him in the facce. Good point by the way!

Comment

maybe swift landed that mayweather fight at 147

Comment

Working...
                      X