No announcement yet.

Hidden message behind Floyd's financial "advice" to Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Floyd aint smart enough to encode secret messages.

You're giving him way too much credit
    to think Floyd isn't smart, that in itself is naive and ignorant, especially when it comes to Boxing and promoting himself

Comment

Mayweather is giving financial advise?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        Last week people started posting and referring to comments made by Floyd Mayweather, stating that Pacquiao needs to get his finances in order before the fight can happen. That Floyd gets nearly 100% of his earnings in every fight he takes part in, whereas Pacquiao gets about 30% (there were other things Floyd mentioned I believe but this was the main point)

People then immediately, mostly Pacquiao fans/Floyd haters, pointed at these comments as Floyd "Moving the goal posts" to "duck" the fight.

Let me bring an alternate idea on this to the picture

I don't think Floyd meant what people thinks he meant. Floyd is a master at saying things in a way that make you scratch your head, saying things in a way that let's be honets, piss off the average human being (let's be real folks). But I'm gonna just make my point here, and here it is:

I think Floyd was telling Pacquiao to dump Arum, so they both can make full profit on this fight. Insinuating that Arum is holding up the fight, and holding up money that Pacquiao *should* be getting

I found some information today that suggests that the Marquez fight is the final fight in Pacquiao's Top Rank contract before he renews with Arum

If this is true, I really think we'll see this fight next year before July

what are your thoughts?

Your right on about arum...he has held this fight up. He's playing manny like a puppet...but I dont think the fight will happen that soon...if it happens in 2012 it will be around September...

Comment

Floydie isn't over and above everybody! He doesn't control everybody;

Therefore, It would be better for him to mind his own promotional Business.

Just like anybody in Boxing, Pacman has all the freedom to make his own choice whom he wants in Boxing Promotion; and NOT what Floydie wants.

Comment

Fuck Bob Arum. I hope Manny's dumbass wakes up and leaves that greedy old bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              Last week people started posting and referring to comments made by Floyd Mayweather, stating that Pacquiao needs to get his finances in order before the fight can happen. That Floyd gets nearly 100% of his earnings in every fight he takes part in, whereas Pacquiao gets about 30% (there were other things Floyd mentioned I believe but this was the main point)

People then immediately, mostly Pacquiao fans/Floyd haters, pointed at these comments as Floyd "Moving the goal posts" to "duck" the fight.

Let me bring an alternate idea on this to the picture

I don't think Floyd meant what people thinks he meant. Floyd is a master at saying things in a way that make you scratch your head, saying things in a way that let's be honets, piss off the average human being (let's be real folks). But I'm gonna just make my point here, and here it is:

I think Floyd was telling Pacquiao to dump Arum, so they both can make full profit on this fight. Insinuating that Arum is holding up the fight, and holding up money that Pacquiao *should* be getting

I found some information today that suggests that the Marquez fight is the final fight in Pacquiao's Top Rank contract before he renews with Arum

If this is true, I really think we'll see this fight next year before July

what are your thoughts?
              I totally agree, thats how I saw the situation....

While *******s are talking about moving teh goal post etc. Floyd is trying his best to stick it to ARUM, AND THAT WAY HE AND MANNY CAN REALLY GET PAID. AS LONG AS ARUM IS INVOLVED NEITHER CAN GET 100 MILLION DOLLARS, BUT WITH BOTH OF THEM PUSHING THIS FIGHT THIS IS VERY POSSIBLE...

I think Pac is a cheat, but I think ARUM is intentionally holding up the fight, remember he was the one that came out about USADA NOT BEING TRUSTWORTHY AND SH/1T....

But it backfired on him, and now he's looking for a way out......

Expect a Berto or Bradley fight for PAC NEXT. THIS SH/1T IS SO EASY TO SEE THAT IT TAKES A BLIND FANBOY TO NOT REALIZE THIS....

FLOYD REALLY WANTS TO GET PAID FOR THIS FIGHT AND WITH ARUM OUT OF THE WAY I think he honestly can...

BUT WILL PAC BE ABLE TO AS HE OWES SO MUCH MONEY TO ARUM AND BORROWS TOO MUCH....

ITS ABOUT TO GET REALLY INTERESTING THOUGH...

Comment

If so, then why has Wifebeater been claiming that he was the only who signed the contract during the first round of negotiations ?

Remember, he even invited *****hype.com to his home and showed off his robe(the same gear he wore last Saturday) that he was gonna wear for the PAC fight. But, he said that someone did not agree to some type of weird random tests, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                  If so, then why has Wifebeater been claiming that he was the only who signed the contract during the first round of negotiations ?

Remember, he even invited *****hype.com to his home and showed off his robe(the same gear he wore last Saturday) that he was gonna wear for the PAC fight. But, he said that someone did not agree to some type of weird random tests, lmao
                  I think Mayweather will keep the random testing in the contract if Pacquiao leaves Arum after November, don't use your agendas to twist the facts

I think with Arum out of the picture, the earnings from the fight could be higher for both fighters

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
                    why the need for this message to be hidden, why cant floyd just say this outright if this is what he meant?

careful what you put in floyds mouth, he doesnt like people who put words in his mouth.
                    Um, let's see...tortious interference??

Comment

Working...
                    X