No announcement yet.

Cotto the fraud!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto the fraud!!

In the judah fight Cottos ass was gone in the first round he low blowed to get recovery time.
    I never liked him after that. Fighters who cheat are not fighters at all there cowards pretending to be fighters. They always get exposed in violent fashion. I'm so glad cotto has gotten exposed for the heartless coward he was and erased from the scene. No one mentions his name anymore lol. The same will be for Pacquiao come march 13th. After PBF KO's his ass he will quickly disappear into the rice paddies from which he came!!

Comment

You keep on putting Floyd fans in bad situations. For our idol sake please stop spamming the board with nonesense threads.

Comment

you complaining about cheaters? says the guy with the mayweather jr av. you do know mayweather is a stone cold cheat? he uses his elbows and digs them into peoples faces and the back of their neck.
        hypocrite.

Comment

Doo doo ass thread, please go to 3@stside boxing

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
            In the judah fight Cottos ass was gone in the first round he low blowed to get recovery time.
            I never liked him after that. Fighters who cheat are not fighters at all there cowards pretending to be fighters. They always get exposed in violent fashion. I'm so glad cotto has gotten exposed for the heartless coward he was and erased from the scene. No one mentions his name anymore lol. The same will be for Pacquiao come march 13th. After PBF KO's his ass he will quickly disappear into the rice paddies from which he came!!

Is this Flawless again?

Comment

sir, actually I don't give a **** about what you think about cotto. but it looks like you make cotto a bum or kind of cheater because you are AFRAID pacuiao.it looks pathetic, sir.

Comment

you ***** *****............................

Comment

Cotto's fought better WWs than floyd has.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    Cotto's fought better WWs than floyd has.
                    mayweather jrs best WW win is Zab ****ing Judah... How sad, and look what Judah went on to do. Get his ass beaten worse by Cotto, and then beaten by Clottey. Mayweather Jr avoided WW's like Williams, Margacheato, Cotto, Mosley and Clottey.

Comment

Working...
                    X