Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All i ask is that 50 cent meet me in a ring,we can even make a reality show out of it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All i ask is that 50 cent meet me in a ring,we can even make a reality show out of it

Imagine how huge we could make it,we can do a 24/7 type of show for it and advertise it on boxing website's.I have challenged this man to a fight,gave him my number,address and i would love to get it on.....do you think anyone would pay to see it?

can I be in your entourage Larry?

Comment

how long do you think you could last before he destroyed you bro?

Comment

Hell yeah i'd pay for it. but I know my homie larryx would give me free front row tickets anyway.

Where would this scrap go down? I don't want larry to get robbed.

Comment

Comment

I swear on everything that is Holy i will beat the hell out of 50 cent on national tv for the world to see,dude don't wanna see me,they kicked me off of Twitter for getting on his hoe ass...dude snitched like the snitch he is.

Comment

who'd be your trainer larry?

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                Hell yeah i'd pay for it. but I know my homie larryx would give me free front row tickets anyway.

Where would this scrap go down? I don't want larry to get robbed.
                Aint no1 got the balls to rob me,id fight him in his Grandmas backyard and he can have Yayo and Banks in his corner

Comment

F it, War LARRY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                    who'd be your trainer larry?
                    Id train myself

Comment

Working...
                    X