No announcement yet.

New Interview: Leonard Ellerbe "Top Rank has been lying to the public"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Quiet sir adults are talking? If the sound of you tossing Floyds salad is all you have to add to the conversation then I think you are a bit out your league.

Oh and by the way for the record i am not a Pac fan in anyway shape or form. don't care very much for him or his team and i find them to be just as sneaky and underhanded as Floyds team.

mmmm you are so hurt ...... he just denied be a *******.....

Comment

Quiet sir adults are talking? If the sound of you tossing Floyds salad is all you have to add to the conversation then I think you are a bit out your league.

Oh and by the way for the record i am not a Pac fan in anyway shape or form. don't care very much for him or his team and i find them to be just as sneaky and underhanded as Floyds team.

Dude you have made absurd claims that you cant back up...

1st fighthype isnt a real site, its a blog..
      2nd you said ESPN reported the actual #'s when they ARENT the actual #'s...even within that article that you showed me it clearly states that BOB ARUM (the person giving ESPN the quote) doesnt even have a LEGIT #......you see....

All ESPN is doing is reporting Arums lack of knowledge about the PPV...

Comment

Changing the subject again? Please defend your argument! A couple of fellow *****s sucking your **** and encouraging you doesn't make you right my friend.
        what argument boo boo?

you've been flip flopping soo much IDK what subject we are on now..

Comment

Fighthype = Mr. save a flo

Yeah like a black owned website with an obvious agenda isn't obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            where do you get all your MMA info from? ESPN?

Do you get all of your boxing news from ESPN as well?

ESPN doesnt investigate every story, they report rumors and hearsay all the time.......

like i said..NEVERMIND espn....im still waiting for you to show me the SHOWTIME press release of the ppv #'s..why do you keep dodging the task at hand?

Sure they report rumors and hearsay and then they follow up on it. They make full reports! They open up the story!

And again stop avoiding my question. Why do you need Showtimes reports? Especially when HBO hasn't released "all" of Floyds official PPV numbers? I don't see you questioning Floyds PPV's.

Whats good for the goose....

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post

Who owns PhilBoxing?

and does fight hype only interview BLACk trainers, black boxers,black MMA fighters, boxers, promoters? Female black boxers?

oh and doesnt ronnie nathanielsz carry big weight around BoxingScene? That dude lives in the Phillippines

Comment

what argument boo boo?

you've been flip flopping soo much IDK what subject we are on now..
                Thats because you haven't defended any of your comments. You make a sarcastic comment, a fellow ***** licks your balls, and you proclaim yourself correct. Sorry but i think you are wrong and im actually unimpressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post

^ Another slow one. Its a Interview coming from the persons own mouth. Now their opinion pieces is what you can have a problem with, but that can be said for most sites, including this one.

Comment

Sure they report rumors and hearsay and then they follow up on it. They make full reports! They open up the story!

And again stop avoiding my question. Why do you need Showtimes reports? Especially when HBO hasn't released "all" of Floyds official PPV numbers? I don't see you questioning Floyds PPV's.

Whats good for the goose....
                    what Mayweather fights didnt HBO release the #'s to?

Comment

Who owns PhilBoxing?

and does fight hype only interview BLACk trainers, black boxers,black MMA fighters, boxers, promoters? Female black boxers?

oh and doesnt ronnie nathanielsz carry big weight around BoxingScene? That dude lives in the Phillippines
                      I don't think he said fighthype was the "only" shhitt bag biased website/journalists in the world. I think he was just saying they were one of them LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X