reporter tells jacobs he's riding the cancer wave, Jacobs gets upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reporter tells jacobs he's riding the cancer wave, Jacobs gets upset

do you guys think he's riding the cancer wave? Or should he be praised

cancer or not he acted like an ******* after the mora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      cancer or not he acted like an ******* after the mora fight.
      Yea but overcoming cancer is a huge accomplishment

Comment

Now I don't agree with the reporter here. Beating cancer will always be Jacobs biggest victory. Being that close to death/loss of his career, of course it's going to be mentioned as much as possible.

The Lemieux fight isn't going to happen so the reporter looks bad even bringing it up. That one is out of Jacobs hands. He has been calling Quillin out for quite sometime though.

Comment

Reporter is being a ****, but I get where he's coming from.

Reguardless, Jacobs acted like a **** himself after the fight.

Comment

God bless him for fighting through Cancer....but I think Quillen is gonna fold him up. I think Jacobs is on the Willie Monroe jr level honestly. Not that Quillen is much better but he can punch.

Comment

The reporter has a legit point but unfortunately for him Danny really controlled that interview and made him look like a complete **** lol

Comment

Comment

Much respect for beating cancer but he's a "title holder" now and wants people to respect him as a legitimate world champion. If he wants fans to respect him as a champion he has an obligation to fight worthy contenders and he hasn't done that.

Up until last night, I just considered him to be a good story and expected nothing of him. But after how he acted last night, he needs to show and prove.

Comment

The "Cancer Wave" sounds awful, Nes is wrong for that....HOWEVER Nes is not wrong for wanting to see him fight better opponents! Is that not what we all ask for from PBC guys Daily? Yes Jacobs need to step up and I do hope that Quillin vs Jacobs is next!

Nothing but respect for him Battling Cancer and making it back to boxing but the Story would be even sweeter if he fought the best and beat some of the best and became world champion instead of playing it safe which is what I think him and Quillin been doing
                    Last edited by sicko; 08-02-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X