Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hardcore MMA fans, Dana, and MMA writers make it impossible for people to like MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man don't ever on youtube video about Silva or Jones when ever Jon Jones or Anderson Silva wins. Some of the worst fans I have ever seen in a sport. People must really hate it when they win that they would go that far.

Comment

Never gave a single fuck about MMGhey until I noticed they couldn't kept Boxing out of their mouths, talking shit every chance they got. They jelly of Boxing's rich history.

Comment

MMA is a joke, I tuned in last night just cause kessler/froch was on so damn early was nothing else on.

when cain landed the 1,2 rogans said that a beautiful left right, cain is so techinically sound in striker I was like wtf.

are you saying cain is technically sound in boxing and that the reason he is the ufc heavyweight champ? and thats the reason he beats everyone? (and cain boxing sucks)

Its hard to explain the sport of MMA is just so damn unappealing to me cause you rob the oppenents of the chance to show heart, to show grit.

If Bradley vs Ruslan was a mma fight is would have been over in round 1 lol, we would never seen bradley resolve, his heart and him just biting down and fighting back. if bradley vs ruslan was a mma fight it would have been pretty boring, ruslan catched bradley jumps on him and pounds away for a easy win, now that same match in boxing and that fight was hella entertaining and ruslan lost and took a solid beating, both guys did.

to me it will aways be Boxing>any other sport>Thorwing the trash>taking dumps and then realizing there is no toilet paper>MMA

Comment

the sport has plateaued. they have no real mainstream stars and dont have a very strong minor league system that continually/consistently pump fresh talent in the sport like college football does for the nfl or the amateur/olympic route like boxing does.

Comment

I think it's all the floor-hugging that makes it impossible for people to like MMA.

Comment

Let's be ****ing real for a second. MMA ****ing crushes boxing in the way of how well it is ran. Look at it, there is one major MMA organization and NO one else is even close. You don't see relentless ducking, paper champions, and there are far fewer controversial decisions. The PPV events are well ran, and there aren't bogus "promotional wars". Pacquiao vs. Mayweather? Everyone knows that if the UFC was dealing with that ****, it would have got made.

The list goes on and on and on... the reality is that boxing is an AWESOME sport, ran by the biggest egos of all time. Literally, the only reason boxing is still functioning is because it is awesome. Considering the DISGUSTING sanctioning bodies, cherry-picking, and egotistical promoters, boxing is lucky to still be around. There has to be a turning point, or the statement "boxing is dying" will start to become very true. To talk **** on MMA for any "outside" reason is to take an even bigger dump all over boxing, because right now, MMA is destroying boxing in terms of how smooth everything is ran.

Side note: The only people who aren't fans of MMA are simply pissed that MMA may have taken some steam away from boxing. This isn't true because boxers are still making just as much (and more) as they always have. Spew your trash-talk in a more adequate direction - towards the sanctioning bodies and promoters, with hopes that one day they will be completely disassociated with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                Let's be ****ing real for a second. MMA ****ing crushes boxing in the way of how well it is ran. Look at it, there is one major MMA organization and NO one else is even close. You don't see relentless ducking, paper champions, and there are far fewer controversial decisions. The PPV events are well ran, and there aren't bogus "promotional wars". Pacquiao vs. Mayweather? Everyone knows that if the UFC was dealing with that ****, it would have got made.

The list goes on and on and on... the reality is that boxing is an AWESOME sport, ran by the biggest egos of all time. Literally, the only reason boxing is still functioning is because it is awesome. Considering the DISGUSTING sanctioning bodies, cherry-picking, and egotistical promoters, boxing is lucky to still be around. There has to be a turning point, or the statement "boxing is dying" will start to become very true. To talk **** on MMA for any "outside" reason is to take an even bigger dump all over boxing, because right now, MMA is destroying boxing in terms of how smooth everything is ran.

Side note: The only people who aren't fans of MMA are simply pissed that MMA may have taken some steam away from boxing. This isn't true because boxers are still making just as much (and more) as they always have. Spew your trash-talk in a more adequate direction - towards the sanctioning bodies and promoters, with hopes that one day they will be completely disassociated with boxing.
                Lets be real for a second, your the dumbest motherfucker on this forum.

There is one MMA Organazation? if so what is that UFC surely isnt it, UFC is the Equvilent to Top Rank or Golden Boy and all UFC does is have in house fights that why his fighters only make about 15 percent of what boxers make.

Wait to UFC have other brand that can match them popularity wise and money wise and they will have the same ego problems boxing will have.

and boxing fans dont like mma cause they rival boxing and we on some jelly bicth **** is the stupidist **** ever, lol. MMA is unappealing there is no quailty that will shine through in mma, its either you get got or dont.

and ill just quote my early post to drive the point home.

Originally posted by Rifa View Post
                MMA is a joke, I tuned in last night just cause kessler/froch was on so damn early was nothing else on.

when cain landed the 1,2 rogans said that a beautiful left right, cain is so techinically sound in striker I was like wtf.

are you saying cain is technically sound in boxing and that the reason he is the ufc heavyweight champ? and thats the reason he beats everyone? (and cain boxing sucks)

Its hard to explain the sport of MMA is just so damn unappealing to me cause you rob the oppenents of the chance to show heart, to show grit.

If Bradley vs Ruslan was a mma fight is would have been over in round 1 lol, we would never seen bradley resolve, his heart and him just biting down and fighting back. if bradley vs ruslan was a mma fight it would have been pretty boring, ruslan catched bradley jumps on him and pounds away for a easy win, now that same match in boxing and that fight was hella entertaining and ruslan lost and took a solid beating, both guys did.

to me it will aways be Boxing>any other sport>Thorwing the trash>taking dumps and then realizing there is no toilet paper>MMA

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                  Don't be so sure of that. Super fights that everyone had been asking for throughout the years never got made. Like right now everyone wants to see Jones vs Silva, last year the fight was suppose to happen. No go. This year the fight is suppose to happen Dana even said it would, guess what? Jon Jones is set to fight Alexander Gustafsson at the end of the year and Anderson Silva has a fight set for July.

UFC is very good at conning the public unlike boxing. Boxing leaves every single detail out there for the public to see. While the UFC keeps it behind close doors.

Comment

I love it when people try to compare boxing (a sport ) to the ufc (a company ). Smfh

Comment

lol at the insecure boxing fans mad cuz mma had another great event an Iron Mike loves mma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDtaTytxgoA

Comment

Working...
                      X