Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Yup yup, I'm sure he did.
    Not like one's with Top Rank and the other with GBP
    i remember there were serious negotiations for the fight happening , but bradley didn't want the fight

similar to the donaire - mares proposed bout

Comment

Wasn't there something about a rematch clause or something silly to nick the idea

Comment

bradley thought he was worth solid gold after he fought pacquiao, now he's fighting a nobody for chump change, funny shit

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          i remember there were serious negotiations for the fight happening , but bradley didn't want the fight

similar to the donaire - mares proposed bout
          Yup yup, conveniently the only time GBP and Top Rank wanted to work together

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            didn't bradley turn down a fight with guerrero?
            I can see Arum making that fight....yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              bradley thought he was worth solid gold after he fought pacquiao, now he's fighting a nobody for chump change, funny shit
              You know he is going to get paid over a million right?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                You know he is going to get paid over a million right?
                He is ignorant,something like this thread..Bradley ducked Guerrero now,lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  He is ignorant,something like this thread..Bradley ducked Guerrero now,lmao..
                  Yeah, I know. Guerrero is one of my favorite boxers but I'd pick Tim over him every time.

Provid will make it interesting I guess, I mean he won't get KO'd and he will be aggressive and come forward but he is not going to have much of a chance to win. The only person I really know who talked stuff and got quiet when Guerrero offered them the fight was Broner.

Comment

I don't know if he duck Gerrero, but I think that Guerrero have all to beat Bradley, and if they fight I go with Robert

Comment

I read on boxing scene that Bradley turned it down while Guererro was willing to do the fight. I don't remember the details of how Golden Boy and Top Rank were going to work together but it sounded like if Bradley had said yes there would have been a fight. Bradley said it was not a big enough fight which sounds silly now that he is going to fight an unknown Russian Jr. welterweight. Bradley also turned down a fight with Peterson. Team Bradley seems to be looking for easy fights in the 140 pound class, nevermind that he is suppose to be the WBO welterweight champ. It looks like Guerrero's reward for taking on all comers will be a high paying fight with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X