No announcement yet.

Fighter who's out of ring personality makes you want to see him Knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter who's out of ring personality makes you want to see him Knocked out

Is there a fighter who's out of ring personality irritates you so badly that you want or wanted to see them brutally knocked out?

Mine would have to Broner. Watching the guy before and after his fights makes me cross my fingers he gets KTFO every time he steps in. Close second would be Amir Khan for not knowing when to stop talking and the way he handled the Peterson fight

Amir khan and brandon rios.

Comment

No one.

Why?

Because im not a hater.

I couldn't give a flying **** if they act like Broner outside the ring or spend 99% of their free time feeding the poor. Me personally, i'll always only give a **** about the fighter inside the ring.

To each to their own though.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Amir khan and brandon rios.
        Hahahahaha your sig is funny!

Comment

I would love to see Floyd sparked out and then do his interview with Merchant, that **** would be hilarious.

Comment

Amir khan.

I'd love for somebody too Prescott his ass again, everything about that ****y, arrogant pr1ck angers me from his excuses to the way his face hangs all the way to the stupid grunts he makes whilst hitting in the pads.

Comment

garcia's dad

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Amir khan.

I'd love for somebody too Prescott his ass again, everything about that ****y, arrogant pr1ck angers me from his excuses to the way his face hangs all the way to the stupid grunts he makes whilst hitting in the pads.

not at all a fan of khan's mouth personally, but i like garcia even less

i think i dislike garcia most because he was a waste of a morales fight

morales should have fought marquez
                i would have been happy as a clam

Comment

amir khan, victor ortiz, andre dirrell, cleverly

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    No one.

Why?

Because im not a hater.

I couldn't give a flying **** if they act like Broner outside the ring or spend 99% of their free time feeding the poor. Me personally, i'll always only give a **** about the fighter inside the ring.

To each to their own though.
                    Nothing to do with being a hater chief. People need to kill that middle school slang. You a human being and have likes and dislikes like everyone else. It's the same reason some people may love the bulls and dislike the Lakers....called being passionate about a sport or athlete and it's been the norm since humans walked the earth. Kids watch a rap song nowadays and hear their favorite rapper say "hater" and feel they want to repeat it in every sentence. My 2 cents with. O disrespect of course

Comment

Working...
                    X