Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home from the front lines.....Q&A with the Chief about Afghanistan!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home chief my brutha, hope all is well witchu and your family..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      Welcome home chief my brutha, hope all is well witchu and your family..
      AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mah muthafukin HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is always good to see you pop up bruh. Thank you for the well wishes bruh. I appreciate it to no end bruh. Everything is well mayne. Im just ready to be home for good bruh. This R&R was very much needed.

Comment

Are there afghan prostitutes or women who had sex with soldiers?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
          Are there afghan prostitutes or women who had sex with soldiers?
          I did not see any(though I'm sure there are some[very few Im sure]). I did have a friend tell me this though..........

"It's either your hand or goat, before you are married. You get tired of your hand you know."

This is not shared to cause controversy. It is true to word. That is what he told us when we asked the question. So it leads me to believe that prostitution is very far, few, and inbetween.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mah muthafukin HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is always good to see you pop up bruh. Thank you for the well wishes bruh. I appreciate it to no end bruh. Everything is well mayne. Im just ready to be home for good bruh. This R&R was very much needed.
            I hope you stay home for good until you retire, don't be taking anymore TDY's unless is to a place where booze and women abound..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
              I hope you stay home for good until you retire, don't be taking anymore TDY's unless is to a place where booze and women abound..
              I gotta go back to finish up my tour, but please believe me, I will be taking you advise upon my return home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I've been doin my best since being deployed to Afghanistan to keep up with the news and opinions of others in regards to what ya'll think is goin on out there, and what is being reported as news/facts of the what is goin on in theater. So I told a few posters that I would do a Q&A thread once I returned home for R&R. There are alot of good things being done in Afghanistan that unfortunately is not being covered widespread by the media. And alot horrible things that again are not being covered by the media(local or international).

So this thread is for you to post your questions(or offer your opinions, which will be subject to Rebuttal)about whats goin on over there in Afghanistan, and If I know personally(meaning was there or know someone who was there), I will answer(if it's not deemed sensitive info).

All I ask is that you do your very best to be respectful(as I will do the same).

Let the Questions Begin.

If ordered, will you disarm U.S. citizens going against the 2nd amendment under the NDAA?

Comment

Visit any Afghanstian brothels for some shinobi looking pu22y?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    If ordered, will you disarm U.S. citizens going against the 2nd amendment under the NDAA?
                    Good question(although not thread related). If it's a lawful order I will follow it respectfully as all possible. I am sworn to protect the US constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. So that part of the 2nd amendment would have to be repealed in order for it to be lawful I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                      Visit any Afghanstian brothels for some shinobi looking pu22y?
                      Didnt see any.

Comment

Working...
                      X