No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Mayweather is a Tougher Fight Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
    i dont see why this mans post is so hard to understand.floyd is a boxing master and pac is a fighter with swiss cheese defense.

Floyd dont open up, man - Bradley

If I didnt go forward there will be no fight - Dela Hoya referring to his fight against mayweather who was on bicycle

Comment

Bradley and his team have always had a doubt when it comes to Mayweather.

(1:50)

(1:15)

Comment

I think if tim Bradley stepped in the ring with pac he will be sent packing by the 5th or 6th round he isn't even in the same league with Pac or Floyd or to a lesser extent Khan.

Comment

Floyd is the better fighter pac is easy to hit and can be beaten bradley has a chance to beat pac but I dont see the fight happening soon

Comment

I agree with Timmy B,May is a more rounded fighter then Pacmonster..He has more ways to beat ya..

Comment

when was it last week? When Bradley said that Pac is the best P4P fighter right now. And, that he doesn't like Floyd or doesn't think he's a role model or what have you.

Bradley was an Uncle Tom, house negro, a sell out, a puppet to the strings Arum is pulling.

Now he says that Floyd is a tougher fight than Pac. And, the mood changes to...

bring on the hate *******s, he's black owned ***** or whatever was said.

All you guys, wipe Floyd and Pac jizz off your mouth. Thank you.

Comment

Bradley is talking about any and everything except for what he should be talking about: Amir Khan. It's to the point I can't stand Bradley outside the ring, but he's still a sick ass fighter to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley appeared on the most recent edition of BoxingScene.com’s official audio show "The Boxing Lab" and talked about potential fights with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Tim better shut down his twitter, facebook or any other social site he might be sporting his brand on....Pac fans will invade!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I agree with Timmy B,May is a more rounded fighter then Pacmonster..He has more ways to beat ya..
                    spot on Rome!!!

Comment

Bradley can beat Pacquiao but Mayweather hell no he would get shut out like JMM

Comment

Working...
                      X