Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm white, I have black friends and I can honestly say I feel superior to them. Not all, but quite a few of them.

It's sub-conscious, and I don't even have any sort of dislike/hatred or anything.

It's hard to explain but I feel it. Society made it this way, it's hard not to feel it, and if you're white and you don't feel it the slightest, you know you're lying.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
      You saying all white people feel superior to blacks is a load of bull****. I'm white and I only feel superior to ******s that dress like idiots, talk like idiots and act like idiots.Be they white black or brown.
      Reasonable, Logical reply!!!!!!!!

There's no need to address the TS's illogical statements - for they clearly represent an uneducated view point clouded with the false-superiority syndrome.

Its amazing to see soo many, that need constantly to reaffirm that false sense of an elevated status.

Those who are superior to others NEVER have to mention it ... their actions and characteristics speak for them and justify their greatness.

And clearly SOME whites fall hilariously short in those critical areas.

Circumstance does not equate to superiority ... never has and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
        I'm white, I have black friends and I can honestly say I feel superior to them. Not all, but quite a few of them.

It's sub-conscious, and I don't even have any sort of dislike/hatred or anything.

It's hard to explain but I feel it. Society made it this way, it's hard not to feel it, and if you're white and you don't feel it the slightest, you know you're lying.
        It's all about how you were raised. Society can have an effect only if you're around it a lot and don't have the same values that your family has instilled in you, if any at all. Bottomline, IT STARTS WITH PARENTING AND YOUR FAMILY VALUES.

I grew up being taught that it's not about the person's race and/or skill color, it's how they present themselves. To give them a chance, even if it's slight, because the same thing you can say about one race, you can apply to another.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
          It's all about how you were raised. Society can have an effect only if you're around it a lot and don't have the same values that your family has instilled in you, if any at all. Bottomline, IT STARTS WITH PARENTING AND YOUR FAMILY VALUES.

I grew up being taught that it's not about the person's race and/or skill color, it's how they present themselves. To give them a chance, even if it's slight, because the same thing you can say about one race, you can apply to another.
          I was raised the same way.

So just because some of you had ****ty parents don't blame those of us who where raised the right way.

Comment

I honestly don't think I've felt superior or inferior to a group of people by default. Pretty poor character trait if you ask me.

Comment

If they do, they're racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post

That's true, and my family has always stressed how different races bring different things to the table, which at the end basically evens itself out. But if you read a lot of history like I do, one can't help but make a distinction between different races. It's human nature, and the harsh reality is that the majority of races feel superior to one another. I'm sure Asians feel superior to Whites in a sense, as do Blacks. It's subconscious, and for the most part it's harmless, unless you're some crazy extremist.

Comment

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
                  That's true, and my family has always stressed how different races bring different things to the table, which at the end basically evens itself out. But if you read a lot of history like I do, one can't help but make a distinction between different races. It's human nature, and the harsh reality is that the majority of races feel superior to one another. I'm sure Asians feel superior to Whites in a sense, as do Blacks. It's subconscious, and for the most part it's harmless, unless you're some crazy extremist.
                  Your family has taught you the sterotypical way to survive by thewhite man's way of thinking. Some of your points can be argued that races can be superior to each other. I think the whole race thing was blown out of proportion from the beginning. I can see if you were arguing social class, that's more understandable. The media and society ****s up the thought process of most people today, especially youth. But you can't name one thing that a one race can bring to the table that another race can't, it just appears that way. The paths to get there will be different I'm sure but not ONE particular thing applies to one race.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
                    shut up you racist, im gonna put you on ignore for ignorance.
                    lol, I love this, I should quote that (for stupidity)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
                      Just because they were able to enslave black people with superior guns and superior technology and superior tactics doenst make the white people more than black people.

I bet 90 procent of the white people feels deep down inside that they are more superior than black people and that makes me sick.
                      trying to create/fuel race tensions is not cool

you're being racist with such a thread

Comment

Working...
                      X