Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is Draw Mohammed Day. Pakistan bans Facebook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
    That happened to be the case quite often at the time.
    Why do you think so many innocent prisoners were released?
    I know there were a lot of people released who were later caught in further terrorist acts.

Makes me wonder just how "innocent" they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I know there were a lot of people released who were later caught in further terrorist acts.

Makes me wonder just how "innocent" they were.
      Says a lot about our "Intelligence" doesn't it?
      Furthermore, what happens to the innocent ones? Should they have gone through that ordeal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        They have a right to be pissed. Freedom of speech is not a one way street. You have the right to say anything you want, and in turn have the right to shoot you in the ****ing head.

Thats how it works.

If you don't want that reaction, don't **** with people.

Maybe we should start drawing cartoons of jews being marched into ovens. Its freedom right?

Lets not let a few sensitive wankers get in the way of us acting like *******s.
        So in your opinion Freedom of Speech allows people to blow up and kill people for speaking their minds.. I draw a stick man picture of their prophet and they can shoot me? **** that. They need to stop being oversensitive and too ****ing bad if they don't like it.. It's not like they're forced to look at it.. And in case they do look at it, how the hell does that justify them terrorizing and spreading fear by blowing up ****? Exactly, it doesn't.

Comment

• I think I'm gonna be threatened by angry muslims now because I posted a picture of Muhammad on my page. I'll be expecting my house to be set ablaze any day now

Comment

• Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
            Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

When did I ever say I'm against freedom of speech?
            And you still didn't answer properly. Having fun side-tracking the argument, I'm done with you.
            I answered your question the first time, you just ignored it because it wasn't the answer you wanted...hhaha

Guantanamo Bay? You serious? You think Guantanamo Bay is a religious persecution? Fuk if that's the case then the Americans are doing it all wrong, I mean allowing them to pray five times a day, keep Quran's, etc......

Yea I usually get ignored when people don't have answers, join Beatles and all the other idiots posting here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              I think I'm gonna be threatened by angry muslims now because I posted a picture of Muhammad on my page. I'll be expecting my house to be set ablaze any day now

Cool!!!!!

Get that **** on videotape

Comment

• I'll tell you all one of my favorite stories regarding the West and confrontation with Muslims. This is slightly abridged and from memory so a few specifics I mention might be slightly skewed from the truth, but the majority is still accurate.

Muslims, for many centuries, were taking European slaves. They'd target women to steal and sell as concubines and even turn younger boys into eunuchs to fetch a higher price on the slave markets. After the American Revolution, the US no longer had the British fleet to protect it during its course of traveling in that area. US ships began to be captured.

In response America decided to try to appease them. Several of the founding fathers came up with an idea (That Thomas Jefferson disagreed with) to simply buy back their ships and captured citizens. So, the delegation went over to meet with the Islamic states that were attacking them. During one of the meetings TJ was pissed.

He was like, "Bro, why are you fucking with America? We weren't part of the crusades. We haven't wronged you. So what the fuck is up?"

The Muslim Ambassador basically responded that because the Quran allows, nay, encourages for them to make war upon infidels and sinners.

However, good ole' TJ wouldn't take this lying down. After he was made president, he sent our Navy to take a **** on these pirates rather than pay them another cent (which America had been paying for a while). And take a **** on them we did.

Comment

• Stayed out of it until now but Brigstocke sorts this **** out perfectly fine...

Emphasis on the 6:00+ mark of the video...

Comment

Working...
                  X