Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new pair of gloves, mine have kinda cracked and have no padding in the centre knuckle area left barely....

Whats a good pair at a decent price, ive had Reebok's and Adidas one's before a few times and some cheap Everlasts but the get ****ed in a hurry i find.

Im not gonna be having my pants pulled down over the price with these Rival gloves and what not though....

Tips appreciated

Comment

• cant go wrong with ringside gloves, they have a bunch for like 50 bucks or so, thats a decent deal

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Need a new pair of gloves, mine have kinda cracked and have no padding in the centre knuckle area left barely....

Whats a good pair at a decent price, ive had Reebok's and Adidas one's before a few times and some cheap Everlasts but the get ****ed in a hurry i find.

Im not gonna be having my pants pulled down over the price with these Rival gloves and what not though....

Tips appreciated
        i just got a pair of Lemarr boxing gloves and have only used them once,so far so good,cost me £50 which is cheap for good gloves,cant really tell you alot more at the moment but im training on Tuesday and Thursday,ill let you know more then

link for UK ebay
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEMARR-PRO...item6fc5260694

Comment

• Adx

Has anyone here used the Mexican brand of boxing gloves called made by a company called ADX. Ive seen a few fights on TV Azteca and other fights broadcasted on mexican networks and most of the fighters have those on instead the usual Cleto Reyes. Anybody have any experience with them. THanks for the help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
            Has anyone here used the Mexican brand of boxing gloves called made by a company called ADX. Ive seen a few fights on TV Azteca and other fights broadcasted on mexican networks and most of the fighters have those on instead the usual Cleto Reyes. Anybody have any experience with them. THanks for the help?
            Interesting. Will like to hear more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
              Interesting. Will like to hear more!

Yeah, same here. Like i said ive seen a nice amount of mexican boxers were them for fights. It almost seems like its the next best alternative mexican glove beside the reyes. BUt come to think of it, ive seen them more when the fight is taking place somewhere in northern/ northwestern mexico and in undercards or tune up fights by some of the big names fighting like Arce, victor tresaza, salido. I can ashure you though that i have not seen them used in a fight in the States. But the reason for my interest is that they look a little more confy than the Reyes.

Comment

• I'm looking to get a pair of Adidas Adistar boots. They're quite expensive, but I've heard some good things about them.

Anyone own a pair?

Comment

• Originally posted by as646 View Post
                  I'm looking to get a pair of Adidas Adistar boots. They're quite expensive, but I've heard some good things about them.

Anyone own a pair?
                  a buddy wears em. i like the way they look and they probably feel good too when wearing em. but i think they're about 200 bucks depending on where you buy them. for that type of money youre way better off getting yourself some elite gloves like reyes grant or even winnings. thats important. you could technically train bare feet, so boots are really unimportant. maybe if youre competing and you wanna use them for fights i'd understand but still, get yourself some great gloves for that money...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                    a buddy wears em. i like the way they look and they probably feel good too when wearing em. but i think they're about 200 bucks depending on where you buy them. for that type of money youre way better off getting yourself some elite gloves like reyes grant or even winnings. thats important. you could technically train bare feet, so boots are really unimportant. maybe if youre competing and you wanna use them for fights i'd understand but still, get yourself some great gloves for that money...
                    I've actually been considering a pair of Reyes for sparring. Winning are a bit out of my budget, they seem kind of overpriced.

Comment

• Originally posted by as646 View Post
                      I've actually been considering a pair of Reyes for sparring. Winning are a bit out of my budget, they seem kind of overpriced.
                      reyes dont have much padding so they arent perfect for sparring

winnings are very expensive but i think they are worth it but it depends on how much you can afford to spend of course. i wouldnt recommend them for people that cant afford them. but if youre willing to spend like 200 bucks on training shoes then you should have the cash for a pair of winnings

they last forever so youre making that money back in the long run. training shoes dont last long. mine always last like 6-9 months

Comment

Working...
                      X