Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you prefer - A chimps body with a mans brain or mans body with a chimps brain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mans brain and chimps body.

That would be ****ing awesome. The chimp has the better physical abilities, can fly through trees and ****, its strength to weight ratio is insane. A human has the better brain, you are combining the best two.

If you want a chimp in a humans body, that is pretty much equivalent to (quite literally) a mentally ******ed person. Who would want to be that?

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
      mans brain and chimps body.

That would be ****ing awesome. The chimp has the better physical abilities, can fly through trees and ****, its strength to weight ratio is insane. A human has the better brain, you are combining the best two.

If you want a chimp in a humans body, that is pretty much equivalent to (quite literally) a mentally ******ed person. Who would want to be that?
      Of all the things an intelligent chimp could do, and you highlight "can fly through trees and ****" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        Of all the things an intelligent chimp could do, and you highlight "can fly through trees and ****" lol.
        to be fair to him it would be cool though. I'd be doing it non-stop for at least a month before I got tired of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
          to be fair to him it would be cool though. I'd be doing it non-stop for at least a month before I got tired of it.
          It would be pretty fun, but an intelligent chimp has more pressing matters at hand.

Comment

It would be pretty fun, but an intelligent chimp has more pressing matters at hand.
            True,

but imagine if you were an intelligent chimp do you think that maybe you'd be apalled at the plight of your fellow chimps and lead an uprising against the humans? I'd love to see an army of chimps tearing through the houses of parliament. We'd be in planet of the apes.

Comment

I thought it was what would we do if we were a chimp-human hybrid.

Im greedy and selfish, I would sellout to hollywood and be a famous chimp world renowned for my acting and stunt abilities. To hell with all the other chimps playing with **** in the cages. I would play with **** in my mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                I thought it was what would we do if we were a chimp-human hybrid.

Im greedy and selfish, I would sellout to hollywood and be a famous chimp world renowned for my acting and stunt abilities. To hell with all the other chimps playing with **** in the cages. I would play with **** in my mansion.
                Good idea.

Damn, I want to be a chimp with a humans brain so bad...

Comment

Good idea.

Damn, I want to be a chimp with a humans brain so bad...
                  Me too, we need to find one of those mad scientists that can do brain transfers.

Comment

is this the same as choosing between a 2ft midget w/ an 8in dick or being bradpitt w/ a midget dick.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
                      Me too, we need to find one of those mad scientists that can do brain transfers.

This guy could perform the operation.

This is me after -

Comment

Working...
                      X