Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't there Jewish bad guys in Hollywood movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Tunney-
    Obviously he does put on an English accent, even though he was born in Toronto, and as we see in that clip, he's portrayed as a ****sexual like yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQGSr...10891&index=15
    You know people would take you far more seriously if you dropped the highly suspect "you're gay" schtick.

You must be really stupid if you believe an actor has more input into what goes into a movie than the director, producer, and screenwriter.
    Mel Gibson made that film. He read the script and agreed to be in it. He was its star. If you don't think that a STAR has input into what goes into a movie then you're exactly as stupid as I thought.

Mel Gibson is not my hero - I almost died laughing when I heard he got the Jews angry.
    That's because you hate jews, as your posting record demonstrates.

You can insult the English and get away with it - their bravest and best died in battles like The Somme, and mostly all that's left is weak-minded **** like yourself - but Zionists have real power, and so I knew when I heard about Gibson's comments that he'd suffer the consequences.
    Maybe the Brits foresaw that Mel Gibson would get his comeuppance by making the woeful "What Women Want" and then having several public drunken meltdowns including the "Jews Rule The World" moment.

It's not surprising he's turned out to be a bigot, what with his super-catholic fascist church and his nazi dad. What a prize ****.

(Edward I is one of my heros however - one of history's greatest warriors - and I hated the way he was portrayed in Braveheart)
    You prefer to see him portrayed as a giver not a taker?

Comment

"He read the script" but he didn't write it, you moron.

Producers, directors, editors and screenwriters decide what goes in to a movie.

It's generally the producer who has the final say.

No one else is dumb enough to believe the actors decide what goes into the movies.
      No star, no movie. Especially for a movie as vapid as The Patriot. Stars have considerable power in Hollywood. "Star" power if you will.

No, it was because I don't like Mel Gibson. I knew he'd suffer the consequences of making comments about Jews.
      But you agree with him about jews. And blacks.

By the way, if you really respect Jews, why don't you even capitalize the word "Jew"?
      Alright, the fact that you think that jews secretly rule the world and that they are embarking on some sort of sinister agenda via boxing commentary doesn't matter because you engage in a convention of grammar that I can't be arsed with, yeah.

You know people would respect you more if you dropped the highly suspect gay lingo.
      People would also respect you more if you stopped responding to criticism by firing the exact same criticism right back. When I was eight years old it was the height of witticism to respond to "You're stupid!" with the retort "No, YOU are stupid!" but since reaching adulthood it comes across as... well, like something an eight year old would do.

It was not Edward I but his son Edward II who had the same sexual orientation as yourself.
      There you go again with the childish insults. When you grow up we can continue the conversation.

Comment

• It cannot be denied that the Jews have real power and influence in Hollywood.

Comment

Only in the minds of the **** who worship them.

You really distort things, don't you?

Yet you frequently do the same. In your comment you repeated my words "people would respect you more"

Childish insults? What about these threads:

Is Tunney actually gay?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=Tunney

What is Tunney's sexuality?

Who is boxingscene's gayest poster?

Who the worst for making childish insults, squealpiggy?

You are not intelligent enough to have a real discussion without
          1) making false accusations/lies
          2) distorting/exaggerating/misrepresenting what the other person is actually saying, and
          3) resorting to childish insults.
          When you grow up we can continue the conversation.

Comment

It doesn't bother you that nowadays the British are usually portrayed in Hollywood movies as evil, disgusting, rotten-toothed ****sexuals?

Braveheart
            Last of the Mohicans
            Dances With Wolves
            The Patriot

etc.
            Not really because I know that this is far from the truth. In the end they are only films.

Comment

Working...
            X