No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cherry Vows To Detonate The 'Cherry Bomb' on Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cherry Vows To Detonate The 'Cherry Bomb' on Pedraza

There are a few themes that come with Saturday's Showtime-televised card at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio. The headliner pits Adrien Broner and Khabib Allakhverdiev - two fighters both coming off of losses - in a vacant 140 lb. title fight.

Allakhverdiev's loss - the first and only of his career to date - came 18 months ago, conceding his title to Jessie Vargas over 12-hard fought rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Edner Cherry is one of my favourite fighters today. I'm so happy he got a shot in the second stage of his career and well hoping he can do it this time, he definitely deserves it.

Comment

That sounded mad ****

He shoulda said "No **** doe".

Comment

Edner Cherry about to detonate inside of Pedraza's cherry. The title sounds like a description for a short adult film.

Comment

His last L was vs Tim Bradley at 140 , This kid is back down to 130

Comment

Which is the more devastating finishing move, Edner's Cherry Bomb or Kell Brook's Chocolate Brownie?

Comment

I'm not even lying, when I read the title I thought someone was making a Danny Garcia parody thread lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                His last L was vs Tim Bradley at 140 , This kid is back down to 130
                That trick never works. No luck at 140, less strength at 130.

Comment

Working...
                X