Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Adrien Broner, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be very comfortable picking the "Swift" to beat Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      lol at picking broner. who has this guy really beat? Garcia is faster, with better movement and has faced better competition.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      "Swift", is most definitely not faster. But he's faced monumentally better fighters, has better footwork & is an excellent counter puncher who has natural timing abilities. To this day Broner hasn't faced anyone his size or bigger, with Garcia's type of power or anywhere near as good as Danny. Until proven otherwise Danny sons that idiot.

Comment

Garcia left hook tkos broner

Comment

Garcia only pops bottles in da club while Broner is in the "Champagne Room" lapping up the clap with his tongue, so I have to roll with the guy not riddled with STD's.

Comment

I'm thinking Swift in a late fight beatdown. I think it's competitive in the first half and Swift takes over. He's fought better fighters and has good Ring IQ. Boner is there to be hit. I don't see his defense as all that great. Smaller guys with smaller reach has been able to touch him. I see Swift giving the first round or two away, finding his range.

But that's why they fight the fights, but then again, not everyday someone skips the hottest division to fight and claim an easy title in a weak one, especially in their primes

Comment

Leaning towards Broner by points, but Rees was able to hit him abit. His chin seems solid, but I don't know what would happen if/when Garcia connects.

Comment

I think broner could take away the left hook so broner on points probably

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Hypothetical fight. Who knows, it might happen eventually even though they claim they won't ever fight each other. He yung tho vs he young doe.
                  I saw a broner interview where he said he will fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    I saw a broner interview where he said he will fight him.
                    He said when he goes to 140 most likely after the fight with Paulie at 147 at whoever has the wbc belt is who he'd fight.

Comment

Easy win for Broner, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X