No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Mayweather is a Tougher Fight Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Mayweather is a Tougher Fight Than Pacquiao

Junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley appeared on the most recent edition of BoxingScene.com’s official audio show "The Boxing Lab" and talked about potential fights with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

I just red k'd Bradley.

Comment

I've been wanting to see Pacquiao-Bradley for quite some time now, I think Bradley can bring some troubles to Pacquiao.

That's not to say Bradley will win, but Pacquiao won't steamroll through him at all.

Comment

I'm not stupid! I knew that he was calling for Manny Pacquiao because he feels that he has a chance to win. He doesn't want no part of Floyd Mayweather because he knows that it's a lost cause. There's no chance of winning that fight.

Comment

Go ahead and rain down the hate upon Bradley, *******s

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            I've been wanting to see Pacquiao-Bradley for quite some time now, I think Bradley can bring some troubles to Pacquiao.

That's not to say Bradley will win, but Pacquiao won't steamroll through him at all.
            jab jab straight headbutt combo will sure give pac troubles

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              Go ahead and rain down the hate upon Bradley, *******s
              They've been doing that for over a year already...and on Berto...and on Ortiz...and on Martinez...and on JMM...and on well pretty much every other boxer who isn't a Filipino...I seriously wonder if they actually like boxing, or they just like Filipinos.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley appeared on the most recent edition of BoxingScene.com’s official audio show "The Boxing Lab" and talked about potential fights with Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]
                I agree with Bradley and I think Bradley will beat Pacquiao.Bradley knows how to close the distance and Manny likes fighting from a distance.Bradley will shock you all

Comment

Hopefully Bradley will step up after his next fight.
                  Last edited by richardt; 10-13-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Bradley is right. Pac will come to fight and engage so it will be easier for him. against Mayweather he plays too much on the defensive end..i think Bradley would come to fight not to chase someone who has been playing safe..but its a guarantee that Pac will punish Bradley more than FLoyd..

Comment

Working...
                    X