Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr and many posters on here noted Pac been gunshy since that KO, tainted win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    As well as suspecting that Pac threw the fight (he owes like 70mill in taxes or some ish, plus saying "thank you" at the weigh in) due to how he seemed to just want to collect his cheque and fck off from the so-called "fight of the century" it was clear Pac is shopworn.

Pac of old assuming he would have been as frustrated would have tried to walk through Mayweather to land, i.e. take one to give one, he didn't because he experienced a life threatening KO. He was tentative against pillow fisted Bradley.

Pacquiao walked through Miguel Cotto, Hatton and Mosley when he got frustrated, this victory is highly tainted because fighters are never the same from a KO like that, and it was clear against Bradley.

When Pac lead with the left (another suggestion Roach should have read but I don't have his email) he had success, he even buckled Floyd, he hurt Floyd more than Floyd hurt him.

The 4th round showed glimpses of what the fight would have been more like in 2010, a more relentless, lighter, quicker, better stamina Pac who was willing to take one to give one.

Thing is, Pac is no longer willing to take one to give won, which was his best hope
    Your pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Feel sorry for Pac fans, I really really do, the penny has just dropped and they realise what others who weren't in love with the Pacman like they are having been saying. They have to go through the whole healing process, deny, acceptance, greiving etc it's ok guys were all with ya at this hard time.
      LMAO. Best post in this thread.

Comment

Working...
      X