No announcement yet.

Re watched Mayweather vs. Ortiz.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    When they got in close, Ortiz was missing everything he was landing.

Floyd was starting to time his power rights. At first he was gauging the distance where he should throw the right from, which is why they were landing, but not too hard, because he wanted to bring the punch back ASAP.

Then he found out the exact range, and those shots started getting harder and harder. I have no doubts Ortiz was in for a TKO/KO, which happened. LOL.
    You've just stated an OPINION. Ortiz, was we know, is relatively heavy handed. He WAS touching Floyd in those exchanges. Again horse****. There was danger there and it was written in every aspect of the match as long as it lasted. The frenetic pacing, Floyd's sense of urgency, ect. Did you read about this fight or watch it??

I think we'll need to agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Live, I didn't know what to think but all the crying and booing from the crowd was hilarious. The crying got even louder as they replayed the two piece over and over

39:50

I love it at 37:37, as Floyd drops Ortiz you hear Emanuel Steward (R.I.P) say: "Awwww Nooooo!!" It makes me laugh every time I hear it. The crowds reactions to it and the replays are awesome aswell. I feel sorry for Ortiz a bit but he acted like an arsehole an was lookin at the ref when he should have been protecting himself.

Comment

Working...
      X