Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Will Win By Knockout, Leave No Doubts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Will Win By Knockout, Leave No Doubts!

NEW YORK - A relaxed and quiet Antonio Margarito made his prediction that Miguel Cotto will get knocked out for the second time later tonight at Madison Square Garden. Margarito won the first fight in July 2008, stopping Cotto in the eleventh round. But Margarito's win has been tained after his handwraps was found to have a plaster-like substance before a 2009 clash with Shane Mosley. Margarito revealed that Puerto Rican boxing fans have treated him well and some of them are even rooting for Cotto to lose.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cheato trying to hype himself up ure not winning by ko no plaster or ure lil energy drink before fights mexican fans dont like you you make mexico look bad

Comment

I love it he sounds confident and ready to go..I dont wanna hear excuses later like after the mosley fight: "No fue mi noche" or after the Pac fight: "After my eye started to swell the fight slipped away".

Comment

Margarito dont need motivation ... margarito is focused and all i have to say is Cotto better be ready for an ass wooping in front of his fans

Comment

i want cotto to win badly but i cant see him dealing with margaritos pressure, he better keep the fight in the middle of the ring n box off angles, thts the best way to fight this type of fighter.

Comment

Didn't we hear this line during the Pacquiao build up?

Comment

it's still funny to read comments by cotto fans seeing how excited they are if cotto wins,why wouldn't he?..get real people,he's not facing a top fighter,he's facing a guy who's sucked in his last three fights,got ko'd in his last fight,nothing special there but these girls get all wet at the idea of cotto winning...lol.

Comment

WAR TONY.Hes in great shape whether it is the best of his career or not.Still favour Miguel but hopefully Tony will wear him down

Comment

Margarito's comments show how delusional he is. He lies today, he lied about the plaster. Everyone in here hate's you and thinks you are scum. However as a country who loves and understand boxing we know it's not going to be an easy fight and a significant amount of PR have you winning, even if they want to see you ass getting whoop.

Comment

Youd think Mare would be a little more humble after being caught using plaster of paris in his gloves. But Cotto will put some hurting on Marge this time and not understimate him like in the first fight. He is going into this fight as if the plaster is still in marges gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X