Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr picked up in Rolls Royce after arrest saying ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
    He makes himself look stupid by not saying anything and telling his friend not to say anything. His whole silence about everything has been very disrespectful to the sport and his fans. He's rich because of boxing fans, he needs to give a little back by talking.
    listen to this queer E news watching ****. he doesn't have to say **** to anyone. "He needs to give a little back by talking"? I bet you were raised by women.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLT] Kirby View Post
      Dude, they're from TMZ. Must I really say more?
      He's like that with everyone right now. I'm not hating on Floyd, I just think he needs to adjust his attitude a bit. Its gotten the point where he treats everyone like they are his enemy. He doesn't even let his own people comment on things, like the last Pacquiao negotiation. I'm sure even his biggest fans wanted to hear something from him about it. BTW, you're right about the TMZ thing. I don't blame him for ignoring, so I take back what I said on that part of my original statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        listen to this queer E news watching ****. he doesn't have to say **** to anyone. "He needs to give a little back by talking"? I bet you were raised by women.
        If you're a true Mayweather fan, you have to be discouraged with the fact he has nothing to say about anything right now. He doesn't give a crap about you or any other boxing fan for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
          You should listen to him... in reality Mayweather doesnt care about you nor his own fans. He said so himself, "this is a hustle". You of all people should know that.

Comment

Ballin....

Comment

You're right about that but he could say ask me a different question or explain what you just explained to me. Its not like he can't say nothing at all.
              Actually the best thing here is not to say anything, silence is another way of saying "no comment". No doubt Mayweather would want to say the security guard is a ***** etc, but that can only do him more harm.

Comment

If you're a true Mayweather fan, you have to be discouraged with the fact he has nothing to say about anything right now. He doesn't give a crap about you or any other boxing fan for that matter.
                ? Discussing legal proceedings is just stupid, he really can't say anything and his lawyer for sure would tell him not to talk about it. Nothing can come out of it, he will speak up after everything is done. This isn't about boxing, this is his life - it has nothing to do with boxing, what do you want him to say? When he's going to fight again? Anyone with half a brain would realize he's not going to fight for at least near the end of 2011. Anyway I don't think you can be more discouraged by Mayweather, he's already disappointed all his fans by hardly fighting and not fighting Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                  "That's life" ... "That's life"

Details here:

War FMJ!

It will be reposessed soon!!!

Comment

so yu excually expected him stopped, and answer on questions that some "reporter" has, recording him on Cel camera... i'd tell him fuсk off. this is his life, i bet if that guy had a chance, he'd even record him during bath brake lol.. running with mobile camera... jeez. with all my respect to any fighter, if id meet him outside right be court.. i wouldnt even come clsoe to shake his hand. he just got realesed and going home, do his business.. but no. lets run with a cel. camera, until he compeltely sit in the car and leaves. woot i just recorded mayweather woot

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                      You're stupid, no one gets in trouble with the law that many times without doing it for a reason. You *****s get dumber and dumber, why don't you go make more Pacquiao hate videos on youtube.
                      shut up you emotional bastard,go find urself some friends ur here 24/7 crying about sh** no one cares about lol

Comment

Working...
                      X