• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Very poor attempt

Comment

ts got owned.......lol

Comment

Pac did look a little softer when he fought Cotto compared to his other recent fights, since he had to cut barely any weight.

You saw how that effected Pac's performance. lmao

Get the fuck out of here.

Margo looks hungry?

Comment

I think your pictures were...deceptive. But yes, Margarito has to be hungry right now, this big of a fight for Margarito, in terms of his hunger, is a threat to any boxer, Pacquiao included, but that's why boxing is so entertaining.

Comment

Marg can be as hungry as he wants but he ain't eatin no sushi rollz

Comment

Roach: "PACQUIAO HAS A LONG WAY TO GO."

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/10...as-long-way-go

Pacquiao better shape up or his fanboys will cry everywhere. Although, I'd like to see Pac win since he's the lesser of 2 evils, I hate to see redemption for a cheat like Margo.

Comment

Pictures don't always show the whole picture

Maybe the lighting was pretty **** or something making him look less ripped.

Comment

Pac just started running like 2 weeks ago, Margs has been training for at least a month or more already. Margs' last fight was at 154, he needed to lose a few pounds for this fight, Pac has to get into top form while being able to make 149 or 150. Pac will worry about losing the weight close to fight week as to not come in too light for the fight. Margs is the biggest guy that Pac has ever fought so they are trying bulk him up then trim him down slowly so that he still maintains a great deal of body mass come fight night.

Comment

Will be a great fight, cant wait

Comment

Working...
                      X