No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Eyes Pacquiao-Matthysse, Khan Not Frontrunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Looks like arum dodges another young fighter that would beat pac lol what happened Arun you taking on Swifts left overs fight Danny and stop ****ing running pac is done
    you never recovered from pac kicking jotto's azz.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      agreed. he's been hesitant to engage since the ko loss. he's still really good from the outside but lucas and brook are the toughest fights out there for him. khan has no power and no chin so that should be easy. crawford a decent fight.
      wtf, did you lay down the booze for a second or did you have a mini stroke? not even a hint of trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        you never recovered from pac kicking jotto's azz.
        you never recovered from pac getting owned by floyd...

But da shoulder doe

Comment

lets be honest tho in order from hardest to easiest fight of the 5 man list arum presented its brook, crawford, marquez, khan, matyssee i dont blame manny for picking matysee by any means but those trying to say hes one best on the list please give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Any very good 140lb'er..... Crawford, Postol..... even Garcia, Herrera, Broner and Benavidez could possibly beat him.

Did I just insult one of your girlfriends ?
            Garcia is not a LWW anymore. Postol, well if he wins, Pac is not fighting Lucas but he's the underdog. Crawford, who knows, he only has one win at 140, Dulorme who sucks. "could possibly beat him" lol. Face it, dumb****, you can't be mid level when you're #1.

Comment

Please!!!!! Please boxing gods make this fight happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                you never recovered from pac getting owned by floyd...

But da shoulder doe
                shut the fuck up, pac won that fight, idiot!

pac clearly won over the cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Looks like arum dodges another young fighter that would beat pac lol what happened Arun you taking on Swifts left overs fight Danny and stop ****ing running pac is done
                  Danny is Herrera left over too, so.... what do u mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    lets be honest tho in order from hardest to easiest fight of the 5 man list arum presented its brook, crawford, marquez, khan, matyssee i dont blame manny for picking matysee by any means but those trying to say hes one best on the list please give me a break
                    He hasn't picked anyone yet though, it's just Arum talking.

According to Koncz Manny's first choice is Khan, then Brook while Roach wanted Marquez.

Comment

• LOL Khan will be on suicide watch if he doesn't get this fight...that will make four straight years of his prime that he wasted waiting on fights he doesn't deserve instead of earning them.

Pacquiao-Matthysse is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X