Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Khan vs Robert 'Baby nuts' Guerrero seems official, also Santa Cruz vs Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll believe Santa Cruz will fight someone with a pulse when I see him in the ring.

Comment

Amir isn't stopping nobody

not with his new style and inherit lack of coordination causing him to be wildly inaccurate

Comment

Khan by UD, he seems the goods under Uncle Whisper.

Comment

I voted for Khan by ud but there should have been a split d option because I can easily see a very close fight with not all judges voting the same. After Khan's narrow win over Diaz it's hard to have much faith in his abilities. Guerrero could knock Khan out but if Khan is still standing at the final bell his fast combination should win him a close decision over Guerrero who is really not very good.

Comment

Khan via extremely wide UD. Guerrero is straight trash.

Comment

I pick Santa Cruz by KO. Santa Cruz is one hell of a fighter.

Comment

I think Guerrero can and will hurt Khan if they were to fight .Voted Guerrero by stoppage . Khans style under Hunter is frustratingly boring combo , clinch , repeat ... the kid got skills but also has one of the most questionable chinz in the sport . Plus I think Ward aside ... Hunters a little over rated .

Comment

I've been calling this one for a while. It's a good match up for Amir and brings more credibility than a Lopez bout. Guerrero's tailor made to make Khan look good without being a pushover.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    Great card. But not happening on that date. That's the canelo fight
                    This...unless it's the undercard which I doubt

Comment

I remember Robert's dad said "baby nuts" but what was the context? Anyone know the video where he says it?

Comment

Working...
                      X