No announcement yet.

Bradley Damaged from Prov War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
    I think he got messed up more mentally from winning against Pac manand everyone ****ting on him after that.

He still talks about how dark of time that was for him.
    Worst gift decision ever, somebody needs to kill this man

Comment

Damaged good???? Boxing is not a new sport, fighters before fought 15, 20 25 rounds and so on even on weekly basis, is there no one who got better after these so called wars? is there no one who became repeated champions after having losses in the long history of boxing? Yes of course its wise to consider the state of health of a fighter after a hard fought bout before his upcoming fight if one's betting and analyzing the odds. But as far as the fighters concern let them fight because that's what a fighter do. Its their way of earning a living let them be, this is a savage sport, its a hurting business. Boxing/Prizefighting is old sports, going back to the gladiators and Fighters are tough, apparently some new fans are weak.

Comment

D that is why a bunch here are "internet warriors" not playing a lick of sports in their life. Either really skinny or pop bellys
        I mean cmon look at where most these boxers came from, they came from poor beginnings that why they so tough n not afraid to fight even after losing.
        Here once u lose, they say u overrated , should retire, lmfao
        Look at that dude, Gonzales, that just KOd Mares. Anythijg can happen it aimt over till its over last bell
        I guarantee Bradley walks away From the Marquez fight with a decisionwin!
        Just think that the age, and now Bradley has experiencein big fghts being hurt : pac, provod,even holt fights. Marquez might be feeling good, but he might look slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          Bradley out boxes him easy,PAC was on his way to winning that fight untill he got caught
          No one but floyd has ever had an easy fight with marquez

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
            Worst gift decision ever, somebody needs to kill this man
            you're hurting Bradley with these words

Comment

Bradley is not the same as before the Provodnikov fight his speech is slurred and he looks punch drunk.

Comment

I've said it since the beginning that bradley is done...both mentally and physically...he was damaged mentally after that robbery against pac and the backlash he received (i.e. talked about killing himself), and he's damaged physically now after that HUGE beating against provodnikov where he was out on his feet several times..the type of beating that takes years away from your prime...the fact that he doesn't look or talk right anymore confirms this...also add to the fact that marquez is punching like a monster now that he has hooked up with a steroid chemist...only outcome i see is bradley leaving the ring in a stretcher unless he improves his defense and doesn't get caught in a brawl......

Comment

I think Pacquiao took something out of him...then Prov did as well and Marquez will finish him.

Comment

I think it was probably a career shortening fight. Did you hear of his recovery time!? Dude took MONTHS to be able to even talk straight that's NOT good. That fight was Brutal for Tim and we can only "pray" there ISNT something wrong. I feel like people are underestimating the damage he took and just saying "other people have been in wars". That may be true but the trauma suffered could be drastically different. Hell, we've seen guys never be the same after wars and look older from one fight to the next. Look at frickin Juanma. Dude looks like he's fighting in water now.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      he was in a 12 round war. he was almost knocked out in the first round, and again in the 12th he was badly hurt. there were several stretches during that fight where bradley was out on his feet.

fighters have been recognized to have taken life changing punishment in one, prolonged war. plenty of fighters have been completely ruined after a fight like that.

bradley has peaked. count on it. will he go on to accomplish things in boxing? perhaps. he won't get any better, though. he's 30, and coming off of a vicious war with ruslan provodnikov.
                      Mosley-Forrest and Vargas-Trinidad come to mind. Both guys went on to accomplish more, but neither ever looked the same in the ring again.

Comment

Working...
                      X