No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez on 9/15 in Vegas, Collides With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    and that would a stupid decision on their part if they didn't. that beign said GB will change their date. They are not stupid. They know they will lose this in a landslide.
    Yea I just don't see anyway they could compete with Chavez vs Maravilla. It would be foolish pride to go ahead with the event. Postpone 2 or 3 weeks, trash talk eachother and then if both Chavez and Canelo win, then Chavez vs Canelo in January of next year

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      You really think Chavez is gonna fight Martinez, or do you think he's gonna jump up to 168?
      After tonight, Sergio will go back down to JMW and call out Welterweights.

Comment

Ortiz better take care of buissnes next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Showtime is broadcasting Canelo vs Ortiz, HBO is broadcasting Chavez Jr. vs Martinez.
          Come on man you really think Chavez is gonna fight Martinez???

Comment

arum is such an idiot... not financialwise but financialwise. idk if yall get what im saying but i hope yall get what im saying..

Comment

There's no way the fights are on the same dates. Arum is greedy, not dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                Come on man you really think Chavez is gonna fight Martinez???
                Even if it doesn't happen, Showtime already has the contract signed for this fight. Canelo vs Ortiz WILL be on Showtime, regardless of what happens with Chavez Jr. vs Martinez. My post was fact, not my opinion.

Comment

This is a Power Trip type of business going down.

Chavez Jr vs Martinez holds more weight than Canelo vs Ortiz does. Not only in drawing power, but the quality of the fight as well because people have wanted to see this fight for so long.

Golden Boy probably knows this, but I don't think they will drop the date because then it tells Top Rank that they are weaker.

It's like that South Park episode making fun of Family Guy. Pull one episode....

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Even if it doesn't happen, Showtime already has the contract signed for this fight. Canelo vs Ortiz WILL be on Showtime, regardless of what happens with Chavez Jr. vs Martinez. My post was fact, not my opinion.
                    I'm not saying your post wasnt fact all im saying is that Chavez is gonna jump up to 168 instead of facing Martinez. He's been avoiding him for the last 2 years.
                    Last edited by UTEP; 06-17-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      They don't call him the El Dinero de Vaca for nothing.
                      Ok you got me with that quote this time, that's quotes gonna be classic soon with the funny **** that surrounds him lmao !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X