Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite Bernie Mack moments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some of your favorite Bernie Mack moments?

As an African American, this loss really despressed me as well as many people around me. He was a true legend. My favorite moment of Bernie Mack was when he was on this movie called the ''Players Club''. When he was indrocing the main characters little cousin to the club( becuase she also wanted to be a stripper) he was like ''BUKKID NAKIDS'' *******, Asses For free''. I was done.

He was fantastic in the Ocean movies.

i do not remember the exact quote but he was like, black man cant deal the cards, you might as well call it whitejack

Comment

Originally posted by BASILISK View Post
      He was fantastic in the Ocean movies.

i do not remember the exact quote but he was like, black man cant deal the cards, you might as well call it whitejack
      This is a scene from the players club. This has to be the second funniest part. Charlie Murphy was like ''keys please'' ''keys please'' and they seriously jacked him up. I was through. Fast foward it to the end, unless you want to see the booty that is all through this movie.

Last edited by slicksouthpaw16; 08-10-2008, 12:07 AM.

Comment

This is that scene that i was talking about. When he said ''BUKKID NAKIDS'', i remember almost choking on my food.

Comment

I thought he had an excellent role in Life. I also liked him Mr. 3,000.

Comment

The funniest movie he was in i thought was the one with ashton kutcher, i forget what it was called. I loved the part at the dinner table when they were telling racist jokes. It was a hilarious movie.

Comment

im a big fan of his show, man so many parts on that cracked me up

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
                The funniest movie he was in i thought was the one with ashton kutcher, i forget what it was called. I loved the part at the dinner table when they were telling racist jokes. It was a hilarious movie.
                Yeah, i think it was called ''Guess who's coming to dinner''?

Comment

When everyone in the movie Life is standing in file order, and the politician is holding the little Black baby up to everyone, and they step up:

I'm that boy's father

I'm that boy's Daddy

That sir, is my Son!

and then Mack:

I DA PAPI!

My sides hurt for like an hour after that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I thought he was pretty good in Bad Santa also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X