No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield on Mayweather-Pac: A lot of Running, Hugging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    He mentioned 2 HW fights if you took the time to actually read the article. He's saying it's a trend he's noticed in 2 high profile HW fights and the 'Fight of the Century'.
    I did dumbass, Floyd and Manny's fight had little holding, he's trying to throw that fight in there like they're part of the problem. Anyone who watches an ounce of boxing knows that the real problem is the HW division, he just threw these 2 dudes in there cause he's salty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      The excitement that was generated in those fights came from Floyd's opponents NOT Floyd.

The problem that Holyfield has is that someone like Hatton gets deducted points for doing nothing but Floyd was allowed to elbow, forearm, excessive holding and so on.

Same goes for Maidana 1 fight but Floyd said the ref was bad and they got someone to protect Floyd.

In the Manny fight for example, Floyd would try to hit Manny but then reaches out to grab and hold Manny so that he can't counter. That is illegal.
      Then you saw Floyd duck below the opponents waist. What happens if Manny hits Floyd on the back of the head, whose fault is that? Will Manny get deducted a point like Hatton did?
      So your problem is not with Floyd it is with 48's ring IQ and the ref. Cool as long as you dont blame Floyd for his opponent having little to no idea how to set up his punches or cut the ring off. Or block a jab. Or land a punch.

48 and his team didnt start boxing yesterday. Floyd does this EVERY fight. Counter it. Dont cry.

He got schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        He read 48 with ease
        You never read that book I guess. Nowhere does it say 48 but I get it. You will believe whatever Floyd throws at you. If Floyd says there is a 48 in the book, BURNER says there is.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Pacquiao should have hired this guy for sparring.

Pathetic.

fight was like:

Comment

everyone on social media everywhere and people I talked to said the fight was a boring joke fight because of FLOYD. His constant running playing tag and dirty headlocks turned off everyone. Manny was the only one pursuing trying to create an action and actually three more than two punches at a time!!!! People were making memes constantly about how boring Floyd was!! Majority of viewers everywhere weren't praising his performance or boxing at all!!!!

How can Floyd call himself TBE and win with such a completely uninteresting unappealing dirty coward style?????? Even Ali known for dancing turned up the heat against his rival Frazier and gave us a REAL FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Floyd is too much of a coward with no respect at all and no HONOR!!!!!!!! He put boxing on its death bed!!! That frickin FRAAAAAAUUUUD!!!!!!!!!

Many years from now no one will care about Floyd. He and his boring coward style will leave boxing forever and good riddance. Only Floyd farts and purist nerds will care to remember about a guy who only did enough to win in the joke of a century fight. No one with actual morals and love for the true essence of boxing (blood and guts) will sing his praises or immortalize him in any way shape or form.
            Last edited by Divine Hammer; 05-08-2015, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              You never read that book I guess. Nowhere does it say 48 but I get it. You will believe whatever Floyd throws at you. If Floyd says there is a 48 in the book, BURNER says there is.
              You know who 48 is.

and always will be.:burner:

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                So your problem is not with Floyd it is with 48's ring IQ and the ref. Cool as long as you dont blame Floyd for his opponent having little to no idea how to set up his punches or cut the ring off. Or block a jab. Or land a punch.

48 and his team didnt start boxing yesterday. Floyd does this EVERY fight. Counter it. Dont cry.

He got schooled.
                You still don't get or should I say, don't want to get what Holyfield is saying. Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  everyone on social media everywhere and people I talked to said the fight was a boring joke fight because of FLOYD. His constant running playing tag and dirty headlocks turned off everyone. Manny was the only one pursuing trying to create an action and actually three more than two punches at a time!!!!

How can Floyd call himself TBE and win with such a completely uninteresting unappealing dirty coward style?????? Even Ali known for dancing turned up the heat against his rival Frazier and gave us a REAL FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Floyd is too much of a coward with no respect at all and no HONOR!!!!!!!! He put boxing on its death bed!!! That frickin FRAAAAAAUUUUD!!!!!!!!!
                  Cut off the ring.....

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I did dumbass, Floyd and Manny's fight had little holding, he's trying to throw that fight in there like they're part of the problem. Anyone who watches an ounce of boxing knows that the real problem is the HW division, he just threw these 2 dudes in there cause he's salty as hell.
                    So because he provided his opinion, as a professional fighter, and he mentions Pac-Floyd among 3 fights (2 being HW matches)... it means he's salty as hell towards Floyd? How the hell do you draw that conclusion?

He brought up some very valid points that a lot of people have pointed out. But it's easier to brush most of them off as 'casuals'. Can't do that with Evander though.

I guess he should apologize for wanting to see more out of high profile fights beyond guys running and hugging.

Comment

So this thread is the new rat hole for Pac fans. Ahahahahahaha. Do u guys have any idea how utterly pathetic u look and sound? U sons like casuals. Well I guess in a way u are. So whatever. Hahahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X